Spice / Network Problem

India Review updated:
Hi;
His is regarding the network problem in Electronic City,inspite of complaining many times i dont think so anybody is quite intrested in fixing up the problem, everytime i call customer service or meet executive they try to give some or the other excuse,or try to put on each other..when they cant provide service why do they boost abt there product and misguide there customer, when we are paying for it, i hope so we should get a returns and that too on time other wise its just a waste of time and money.One more thing i want to highlight here that i get lot of spice offers like ,online Radio, Background tone , cricket update etc.. which i have not applied for and without my knowledge the amount is deducted this has become a big headach to call customer care each and every time leaving our work .. and even our amount is not refunded.
Please look into these issues its getting worst day by day.

More Spice Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Su
  6th of Dec, 2007
Yes Spice Customer care people are a bunch of newbies who dont know to work at all ... if they cant assist us they will disconnect the line... and they also mislead the customers a lot... i dont know why spice people hire such customer care executives....
i guess they pay low salaries .... thats why the customer care of spice is rated minus 10 out of 10
Sa
  5th of Aug, 2009

Spice - Blank Calls & Rubbish talking
Spice
India

I have been getting blank call and rubbish talking from 9964897771 can any help me to trace this person and hand him over to the police.

Thanks
Co
  5th of Aug, 2009

The phone number is attached to this site. Hope that this can help you.
Gi
  26th of Apr, 2010

Spice - phonecall from unknown no.
spice
India

dear sir,
plz take action on this i m fed up..i m getting the call from this unknown no.i dont know where the no.belongs to..the no is 09914338176..who the hell is doing this ...when i m calling they pick and hang it up...i want to know the details..

take the action plz
Da
  29th of Jul, 2011
Rspected Sir, I'm David From VADAPALANI, AT CHENNAI.
An
  20th of Nov, 2012

Spice - awarded by true move thai to my mobile
school
Nepal
facebook.com

I have got the message that my mobile has been awarded by true move thai ... is it the real or fake
my name is meena and my e-mail is meena_khadka12@yahoo.com
Sa
  24th of Apr, 2013
lost the mobile while writing my paper from the collage called HNCC