spellsofmagic.com / The moderators blocked me

I registered on the website www.spellsofmagic.com. I signed in and tried to post some stuff in the forum. I was really disappointed, ‘coz they blocked my access afterwards and I couldn’t post things there also. I tried to reach the moderators and get any info about my blocked access, but of course these jerks simply ignored me. Please leave comments about your experience on this website.

Za
Sep 28, 2014

Comments

• Mo
      Jul 01, 2015

They gagged me too. The mods on that site are fing horrible. They attack people in the chat for not thinking the same way as them. They gag you without reason or warning. I hope that site dies.

• Al
      Jan 15, 2016

Seriously, the servers are really bad and they kick you out every 5 mins. The worst thing about the website is that the moderators kick anyone out that doesn't agree with the topic that is being discussed. The website is a joke. I can't wait to get my degree in software development and computer programming so I can kill that website.

• Ia
      Nov 19, 2016

I love the coven I'm in, and the people there are very open minded and kind... the rest seem closed minded in the public forums, and are cynical at best, and impatient with newcomers and alternative ways of thought from their own. My opinion is neutral because I like my coven and some of the members on the site... the higher ups are kind of social snobs though.