spell_caster74 / lies and scams

1 603 Boulder driveVan Buren, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 479-522-2920

These people are ebay scammers as well online they sell you items not send them out than relist them weeks later also know as magickbless, enlightenthwitch, witchkrossing09 there sales arnt doing well so they have created this new account spell_caster74 be warned

Sc

Comments

• Ca
      29th of Jul, 2009

spell_caster74 is my sister coven in the south, you ###. Im wealthy already and dont have to do this, i want to share my magic with the world, but you and people like you make it hard, when all you want to do is complain.

• Ka
      31st of Jul, 2009

I paid for an item on ebay and paid through Pay Pal. The seller then refunded my money and
    stated that he was having trouble with his ebay account and would I please send a money order
    to his address. I thought that this was a scam and contacted Pay Pal by phone as ebay has gone
    to Pay Pal as payment only. The seller then filed a non payment case. I replied that I had been
    instructed by Pay Pal that it was against their policy to pay by mail. The seller then responded
    that it was ok to send the money again through pay pal as his account is fixed. So I paid through
    Pay Pal again.

Two weeks went by and I did not recieve the item. I contacted pay pal again informing them that
    the item did not arrive and that the seller has not answered any of my emails. They then gave me
    the sellers phone number and stated that I needed to contact him. I called the seller and he stated
    that he has not received the payment from Pay Pal and again asked that I send a money order.
    I then called Pay Pal again and they stated that he did recive the payment and to call him back
    and tell him to call them. Which I did!

Three weeks later I called Pay Pal after I received the payment receipt on my bank statment and
    after trying to contact seller numerous times on the phone to no avail.
    One month later pay pal was contacted and I explained that I have tried and tried to contact the seller
    and the item has not arrived and I do not know what eles I can do.
    One month and a week the same
    One month and two weeks the same.
    Then I receive a reply from Pay Pal that the case has been closed as the time limit has run out.
    I then called Pay Pal and they refused to return my payment as they said I did not file a case on
    the seller. I then stated that I had not been informed to do this by Pay Pal and how could I file a case
    against the seller when we already had a Resolution Case going and after several calls and emails to
    Pay Pal asking for help on trying to get my money back, why was I not told to do this.

I made a total 50 emails and telephone calls to the seller.
    12 emails and 6 calls to Pay Pal. Pay Pal final answer was sorry we cannot help you.
    I have written to Ebay and Pay Pal and will never use ebay again.

So beware if you use Pay Pal your money is not safe.

K. R. Little

• We
      22nd of Jan, 2010

There is some great news regarding auction item fraud- a nationwide company with over 1, 500 agents launches February First. They will go, in person, to verify an auction item for you to make sure it is legitimate and they will even take the item to UPS or Fed Ex to ship it to you! The company is called Wegolook.com and here is a general description of them:

WeGoLook is an online service that provides visual confirmation and a personalized report, completed by a real person, to verify a prodcut, person, place or thing. WeGoLook customers will be better informed, avoid costly surprises, plus benefit from unbiased confirmation without having to travel.

It might be helpful to you and others to utilize their services before getting scammed- especially high-end auction items.

9th of Feb, 2011

There is alot of ebay scammers out there, i know of one person who had about 10 different ebay names, and he uses all fake names for them, he sells the same stuff, im thinking hes stealing it and selling it on ebay.i have turned him in many time, but ebay does nothing about it.

9th of Feb, 2011

im sorry i mean he has, and hes in the state of CA.