SpeedyCarParts.com / No return policy

I ordered a pair of projector headlights for my car at speedycarparts.com. They arrived in the wrong color, but I didn't find that out until after they were installed on my car. They shipped me a new pair (which I had to pay for) and told me to ship the other ones back and a refund would be given in 4 weeks. 4 weeks went by and I hadn't received nor had I heard anything. I called them and a representative told me to allow 4-6 weeks. I went with it and after 6 weeks still nothing. This is now the 10th week and I have called about every other day after the 6 weeks and they will not do anything about it. They are extremely rude too. I have been hung up on twice... been told different information every time and been told mis-information numerous times, the people you talk to get rude, they wont allow you to talk to their supervisor or manager and they send you in circles. The second pair of headlights was defective and I need to send those back now They owe me over $400. I have filed a complaint to the BBB but haven't heard anything. I need to file a dispute with my visa company now and I don't know what I'll do after that. I recommend not buying anything from this company... especially if you want to return it!

A  27th of Jun, 2007 by
I ordered thru their "live Help!" before placing the order I specifically asked the rep. to check if the items I ordered is available and in stock. After a few minutes "Sean" told me they have in stock so I gave away all my credit card info to him.
Second day I asked the rep and they told me they don't have the item in stock and would gladly to refund the charges back to my account in 3-4 days. Why charge my card if you know you don't have items in stock? I would never buy anything from them again.
N  27th of Aug, 2009 by
I needed 2 caliper units for my Prelude...in a hurry. When I typed in Prelude Caliper: Speedcarparts.com's AD POPs UP Immediately... the price looked good and I was familiar with the manufacturer. This was a Saturday and I needed to get this car on the road by Wednesday. Local Auto stores didn't have in stock. So I ordered both calipers and paid for next day/overnight delivery, thinking I would rec'v by Tuesday.
They didn't ship my parts until Tuesday. Sent me an email saying I would rec'v a refund on the overnight shipping (have not rec'd any refund, yet). Then on Wednesday, I'm sent only 1 of 2 calipers. After calling and complaining about their service, they tell me the other is coming in from the East coast somewhere.
It really my fault for not using a trusted source like Partstrain.com. ...where they actually tell on the website that the parts available for next delivery. I won't rec'v my other caliper until Monday. A full 8 days after I ordered. I wouldn't have minded waiting...IF I COULD AFFORD TO WAIT...But these JERKS DON'T CARE To Provide this service. I will NEVER USE THEM AGAIN>