Speedy Sea Transportation Agent Co., Ltd. / Freight Agency

Qingdao, China Review updated:

On 06/03/216 we've signed the contract with this company to ship container from China to Europe. Container has arrived to the port of destination but
we can’t take it out from the port because Shipping Line didn't received Release from SPEEDY SEA TRANSPORTATION AGENT CO., LTD.
SPEEDY SEA TRANSPORTATION AGENT CO., LTD demands additional payment for USD10000 to issue Release. Now we contact local authorities and try to resolve this case.
It’s our opinion that SPEEDY SEA TRANSPORTATION AGENT CO., LTD is a scammer

Al
Jul 12, 2016

Comments

• Ji
      Jul 18, 2016

Do you have WhatsApp Number? because we have same situation here with this company too. So we can share.

Dec 29, 2016

@Jimmy Fernanda whatsapp"008615154219096

Jul 28, 2016

Dear all,
    We have the same situation here in Bangladesh. Please share how did you manage to release the B/L.

Jul 28, 2016

Dear all,
    We have same situation here. Please let us know how we can solve it.

• Se
      Aug 29, 2016

Dear all,
    This is same situation that we are facing now, please kindly add us in the whatsapp so we can discuss and share with each other.

•   Nov 07, 2016

Dear all
    Carefully chosen partners

•   Nov 07, 2016

Im James, Qingdao shipping company, Hecny Group, If you need to find the company of Qingdao, I can give you some help,
    My mail : [protected]@hecny.com

• Fa
      Nov 30, 2016

Dear All,
    My name is Facundo, we are a freight forwarder from Argentina. We have the same situation with this agent. Anyone has solved this fraud?? We don't know what more to do with these people. All help and assistance will be highly apreciated.

My e-mail is: [protected]@panamericancargo.com.ar

• Tr
      Dec 27, 2016

Dear All.
    Me too. Pls advise to me your exprerience. my email: [protected]@gmail.com

• To
      Dec 29, 2016

scammer above posting the same messages but on different usernames.