Speedy PC Software / Unreachable, fraudulent

Ordered 2 copies of PC Scanning software. Credit card immediately charged for 2 copies and other items not ordered. Implementation had issues and unable to send request to support team as my email address for product purchase is "not registered." Sent request to email that surfaced on receipt (...which was sent to same email address that is not registered) and have yet to hear anything. No phone listing ...completely unreachable for new customers!

Ma

Comments

• Sc
      2nd of May, 2010

I agree completely with Marco's eplaination of the poor customer service issues and the over charging problem. They are completley unreachable, as far as I know. I've look on nearly every search engine and have yet to find one single link that provides an ounce of information leading to a contact solution. But there might be help yet...keep in mind that I just sent an e-mail to this web-site and am witing on a responce...goto www.safecart.com, enter the last 4 of you card #, your first and last name, and your zip and it should bring up your order information...they, at least, have a contact information page with more than just a map and an address. Good luck...I'll let you know what happens .

• Di
      26th of Apr, 2012

I, m Diana Kline i had your services my computer froze had to change my name too get back on the computer, it is Mary Allen my email was [protected]@ymail i had too change [protected]@wliveid.com if you can get back to me thank you