Speedy Paper / highly unprofessional

Wilmington, DE, US Review updated:

These people just don't care. When I ordered my paper I told them I need it to be ready on a certain date and they said yes of course it will be ready. But they did not make it on time. SpeedyPaper rep said that they don't do refunds so I was not able to cancel my order and get my money back. My paper wasn't ready on time and they were 2 days late. Yes, the paper itself was nice, it was very informative and high quality, but already useless. I will not use this service again, in my opinion they are highly unprofessional.

Ku
Nov 08, 2016

Comments

•   Nov 08, 2016
    Best Best Advice

Dear Customer,

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience! We have our Money Back Guarantee (MBG) and according to it we do provide refunds except cases when the order has been approved already and you got your paper in word.doc format. Please contact us via email and let us know your order number. Our CE manager will be able to settle this issue very-very shortly!

Best regards,
    SpeedyPaper management.

• Da
      Nov 20, 2016

I had Speedypaper writing my dissertation. It was supposed to be a 3 months long process. First i needed a proposal which they managed to deliver within 3 days. The rest of the paper took no more than 20 days to be written. I was not impressed by the quality of the first draft. But after i left my comments the writer fixed it. He might misunderstand me from the start and chose the random sources thouth i asked for the specific ones. Anyway, the paper was corrected and delivered before the deadline. I had time to review it and submitted it on time. Really satisfied with the service.