Speedy Cash / Fraud

I was really disappointed with the company Speedy Cash. They are ###, because I applied for the loan. But they asked for my personal information and called to my bank and charged my account for $1, 000. I tried to cancel all charges, but the bank couldn’t stop these withdrawals. Ooo, I hate them and really angry. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

Fa
Feb 16, 2014

More Speedy Cash Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Yv
      8th of Oct, 2009
    Speedy Cash - pay day loan 84 from 5years ago
    wolf creek finical
    Eugene
    Oregon
    Phone: 1925 river road

I went to chang a moey order for the kids rent and she just told it and now the kids are getting a late fee and rnvicted is this legal because the money order was not filied in and did not belong to the the person that own the money

• Lo
      17th of Jun, 2010
    Speedy Cash - money missing frm my acct!
    Rio Racnho
    New Mexico
    [protected]@aol.com

was looking a to my cking acct and noticed money missing from acct from speedy cash ?? have no loan with speedy cash! tryed to call no one was there top answer the phone ?????!!!

• Am
      1st of Dec, 2012
    Speedy Cash - I am having problems trying to payoff a title loan due to the agreements of the original contract
    Speedy Cash

I am having problems trying to payoff a title loan due to the agreements of the original contract.

It seems the more I pay Speedy Cash the more I owe the the payoff amount never goes down.

So I can’t seem to pay them off.

• Kt
      25th of Jun, 2014

Same here...Speedy Cash withdrawl $1.747.66 from my account, after I have revoked the authorization in December 2013.
    I'm with debt settlement company. Company won't refund the monies. Reported them to the FTC.