Speedy BuysCharged my account $149. for nothing

1 Review updated:

Speedy Buys charged my bank account $149.00 without my knowledge or consent when all I did was look at their site. I never bought anything and only watched the bidding process because FOX news said it was a great site to visit for cheap purchases.

I now have to go to bank and cancel my cards and try to get my money back. There was no indication on Speedy Buys site about being charged and they wanted to give me 300 free bids for no reason that I really understood.

This has to be one of the biggest scams I have ever come across and the public should be warned about them

Comments

• Ki
      Sep 29, 2010
    Speedy Buys - Ripped me off
    Speedy Buys

I went to speedybuys.com to see what it was, they offered 100 " Free " bids but if you decide to purchase on of the bids from the auction they want your credit card information ... In actuality, they get you right away, by giving the credit info, you have been scammed into buying an additional 300 bids for 149.00 but its very Obscure intentionally to scam consumers ... I had no idea until I received my credit card bill today that I was charged 149.00, I called and they lady stated it is posted in 3 places that you would be charged for the extra " tokens " = bids, I am not Oblivious at sites and it was definitely very well concealled...