Speedy BuysRip off and scam

1 Review updated:

I like a few others I've seen got drawn in by a pop up on another website by offering free 100 bids for trying speedy buys auction and I too got charged 149.00 for buying 300 bids I did not want. I called speedy buys and their rep said you used 5 bids can't cancel. called my bank wells fargo and after invest they said the chargs r correct. never got the free bids either They didn't have much to bid on the website, does not post or register ur bids very fast thats's why i used 5 bids. and the bids you buy expire in 60 days don't go there I'll stick with ebay

Ar

Comments

• Dd
      Oct 05, 2010

Speedybuy is dealing in deceptive business pratices. What a sham t his company is. We need to get the word out before other like me get shafted for $149.00.

• Dd
      Oct 05, 2010

Speedybuy is dealing in deceptive business practices. This company is a total sham. We need to get the word out before others get shafted for $149.00 like I was.

• Jd
      Nov 25, 2010

I too was taken for 149.00. There is nothing on this site that I want. I was looking to buy a laptop and the only one I've seen was right after I signed up. Nothing even close to a laptop since. Is there any recourse for the consumer in a situation like this?