Speedway Gas Station 3514 East Bristol Rd. Burton MI 48529. / customer service complaint

Burton, MI, United States Review updated:

I'm submitting a complaint about Lee who is the manager at this speedway 3514 East Bristol Rd. Burton MI 48529. He was very rude to my kids as they were getting cups out for drinks. He yelled at them to stop taking cups out or he would call the police. The kids only took out one cup each then decided to get a different size cup, and put the cup that they had beforehand back. He kept fussing at my kids when they didn't leave any cups out at all. The customers before us did leave cups out. Rather than talking to me the parent and adult he instead was being rude and fussing at my kids that are all under the age of 11 years old. This was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Being a regular everyday customer at this location I don't appreciate this type of service.

Am
Aug 13, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Aug 13, 2018

would of said " call the cops i'll wait"
    what can they do arrest you for getting a cup?

• Ta
      Aug 28, 2018

I don't think you're a regular. He would have recognized you and your kids. You've left out how long your kids were monkeying around with the cups, how many they actually left out on the counter, and how you weren't actually with them for the duration of the time they were making a mess. Your story screams "I did nothing wrong!" but the fact that he yelled at your kids puts the lie to that. You weren't supervising them. I don't even work at Speedway, but I've seen enough of your type to know there's a lot of exaggeration here.

• 9w
      Aug 28, 2018

@Taco Grande odd how your an expert when you were not there