Speedway Cargo / Items are theft in cargo sent by us

May 7, 2015
Speedway Cargo
PB 44, PC 518, Al-Ghobra, Sultanate of Oman
Phone: 24218373,92487645
I am N. Shajahan. My way bill no is M3919. I have booked cargo items with 70kg in Muscat. But this cargo is connected with Aarthi cargo in india. They have delivered only 58 kg items. In between the muscat and india they theft our items nearly 25, 000 rupees. They have taken nearly three branded watches we have sent via cargo. Both cargo people are saying unresponsive reply. They have taken all watches, Nuts, baby powder and perfumes from our packed box. This is not fair. They are doing unresponsive service in cargo. We are having only watch box not watches. Their service is not good and customer responsive.

Speedway Cargo

A  22nd of Aug, 2015 by
I have sent parcel from muscat on june .till now i didnt received the same in india.i have called the india number and no one is picking the phone also.as i tried calicut number and they replied please contact chennai branch.chennai branch people not taking phone also trying to connect from last one week but no response.very much disappointed about the service here in india.we will not refer anyone for cargo service.very bad service please dont send anything in speed way cargo.