Speedway / breakfast

West Mifflin, PA, United States Review updated:

Hello,
I placed my order for breakfast - 2 croissant sandwiches and 2 biscuit sandwiches around 8:46 am on 8/16. I waited in line and checked out at 8:51 pm. I waited patiently behind 2 other people and got out the door at 9:00 am. I wouldn't complain but this is the 2nd time I've had to wait over 10 min. When I got home I had to peel apart my sandwich to see if there was really anything on it? I just feel for the cost of the items, there was minimal amount of food. Sorry, but much quicker at other local breakfast places and cheaper too and more food.

I have to say, kind of sad as this is a newer speedway and so many people told me good stuff. Not sure what they saw. I know you can't please all the people all the time, but I won't be back.

Pa
Aug 16, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      Aug 28, 2018

So... you had to wait in line? Then there wasn't much food? At...a gas station? Pretty high standards you have there. I know when I wait in line it's expected, and I don't much food either at $2. You get what you pay for, nothing more nothing less. If you want more, go to the other breakfast places you mentioned. Trust me, it's better. Better food, better price, but you'll still wait in line. This fare is for people going to work or coming off, not for the gourmet!