Speedee Movers / Moving

Oct 29, 2016
San Jose
I had two moving companies relocating me from north california to south california, the first one got me moved in 3 days and a broken piece of furniture.
The second moving company based of san jose ca called speedeemovers totally ruined my stuff, the movers were completely unprofessional and they lost my items.
Name of company :www.Speedeemovers.com
Date of incident 09/15/2016
Moving company details : us dot: 1734966 mover reg# 190474
Order#: sp467352
Purchase date: 9/15/2016
Date problem first occurred: 9/20/2016
This complaint is against a moving company called " speedeemovers" based out in san jose california. The moving company lost my very expensive carbon roadbike which had a very high sentimental value and was gifted to me by my late wife and this has led me to emotional setback. Amongst the other items which were missing was my computer chair and a tote box with expensive silk throws and clothing.
The moving crew was so careless and the company itself very disorganized in there moving, since it has been a month now and they have not been able to locate my items. They follow a real bad practice of over charging customer by unloading truck and claiming to weight your stuff and then just putting some arbitrary cost of exceess, in my case my things in total would be around 2000lbs and they made me pay for 4160 lbs.
I spoke to the owners of the company and they really have bad attitude and no customer service experience. They take all your stuff to some wearhouses which you are not allowed to visit and then the whole team opens up your boxes and i don't know what the company does with your belongings and then calmly ask you to file claims. It took them 15 days to search there wearhouses and i can understand what the hell is happening.

Beware of this company they first overcharge you for all your items after they weigh it and then just take away selectively precious and expensive items and cause you mental trauma ­ some of your precious and sentimentally valued items are priceless and this moving company simply doesnt care or respect ­ plz stay away from them

Requested resolution :
Moving company needs to me pay for all the losses and the execessive charges 1.) expensive carbon road bike gifted to me by my wife and i have memories around this bike of several tournaments i did, the material cost of this bike is $7500.00, but it's priceless for me. 2.) computer chair cost around $200.00 3.) blue tote box with expensive silk garments and silk throws and roughly cost is around $3000.00 4.) the moving company charged my goods to be around 4160 lbs and i believe my good were under 2000 lbs. The company has charged me in excess of around $1588.64 the mover refused to do any settlements for things which were lost by them, the total proce to settle this move is approx adding all items above is $12, 288.64

Speedee Movers