Speeddate.com / Misuse of Identity

Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

To Whom It May Concern,
I am Chis McCullers' wife, Sabre McCullers. My husband and I have found the use of his identity (including a photo) on a website called Speeddate.com, with a profile set up. The profile has a very old photo with some current information on my husband.
I would like to make a complaint on this company, and have the profile removed immediately because the profile was never created by either of us.
Thanks,
Sabre McCullers

Comments

• Hu
      26th of Nov, 2012

I have never been to their website, yet got billed 2 seperate times on 11/26/2012 for $ 29.95 for a total of $59.90.
    my bank gave me speeddates phone number 1 888 488 6526, when I called the number they said they were having technical difficulties that i should contact them by email [protected]@speeddate.com...no response so far ...
    Its a shame so close to christmas and a thief takes 60 dollars from me and my family...the bank cancelled the account and is sending me a new card, untill than everything is frozen, I cant touch my money and have to wait 5 - 10 days untill my card comes...thanks (###) oddley the same thing happened today from match .com my bank gave me their number and they said they would refund...and i never visited their site either but at least match.com had people to talk to...###in thieves, if I dont here something soon their will be hell to pay for ###in up my holiday...thieves