Speed Post Singapore / poor delivery services
Speedpost Singapore is completely useless at delivering parcels.
Twice this month, I had parcels updated as "failed delivery" without any notification at all. If I had not been tracking the parcels, I would not have known that the parcels failed to deliver.
The reason given for the first failed delivery was "no access to premises" but other people delivering food on the same day had no problems getting access so the reason is clearly made up by the delivery person.
The second failed delivery happened today with the reason "no such block/floor/unit number". So which is it exactly or did the postman not bother to actually read the address!
The customer care line is completely useless. There is no option to speak to a human to arrange for collection at the post office. I have to physically go to the post office to check. I have never encountered any delivery failures with other parcel delivery companies such as FEDEX and DHL. So clearly, it is only Speedpost that is incompetent!
More Speed Post Singapore Complaints & Reviews
- Speed Post Singapore - terrible delivery services 
- Speed Post Singapore - poor customer service and terrible delivery service
- Speed Post Singapore - false information on tracking status
- Speed Post Singapore - Delivery not possible
- Speed Post Singapore - Delivery Service
- [Resolved] Speed Post Singapore - delivery of our document to a complete stranger in a completely different building
- Speed Post Singapore - Mailed Documents not received on time..