Speed Post / no home delivery

United States Review updated:

Recentlu I sent a consignment by speed post from Chennai to Bengaluru under ref no.SP ET047134036IN ON 01/12/2017. while the consignment reached Bengaluru in 2 days, the Speed Post Officials refused to home deliver the packet and forced my 90 year father in law to go to post office for collection. If speed post are not home deliverable, then it must be told clearly at the time of bookin. It is surprising that while on one hand speed post advertises home collection one of its own wings refuses home delivery. I have since decided not to use speed post anymore. I do not know whether anu action will be taken on this. Do let me know if at all you do.

Comments

• De
      18th of May, 2007
    Speed Post - application form delivery problem
    India

I have sent a speed post (No. SPEE722311437 on 10th April 2017 from Ahmedabad to Noida (U.P.) which contains my admission form and a demand draft of Rs 1000 for B. Tech admissions in JP Institute of Technology, Noida. But till date the status of the post is not available online. I have been preparing for Engg. entrance for 2 yrs and my whole efforts will get wasted if that form was not delivered by 28th April. If a proper action is not taken against it, all my efforts will go waste and I would lose my entire year.

3rd of Aug, 2007
    Speed Post - delay in delivering the cover sent to me!
    India

I had a cover sent to me from Mumbai on the 23rd of July SP EE034945265IN . I didn't receive the cover till 28th. When I contacted the person in Mumbai they give me the reference no. and on 30th morning I went to the Head Post Office near M.G.Road, Ernakulam and collected the parcel. This was an urgent cover and that was why it was sent by Speed Post so that it would reach me on time and safely, but to my utter dismay it had to be collected after a week!

• Bh
      1st of Dec, 2008

sir,

I HAVE SENT A SPEED POST FROM SECUNDERABAD - TRIVANDRUM. IT CONTAINS ALL MY BILLS WORTH RS.35, 000/- WHICH I HAVE TO CLAIM FROM THE COMPANY. I HAVE GIVEN THE WRONG ADDRESS. THEY HAVE SHIFTED FROM THAT ADDRESS 2 MONTHS BACK. I CAME TO KNOWTHIS ONLYWHEN I CALLED UP THE OFFICE. THE WRONG ADDRESS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTESMS (P) LIMITED TC 9/146, ANIL SARAS, JAWAHAR NAGAR, TRIVANDRUM AND THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS P LTD, 1ST FLOOR, SEETHALAKSHMI TOWERS, M.P.APPAN ROAD, VAZHUTHACAUD, TRIVANDRUM, INDIA - 695 014 AND THE SPPED POST NO:623212132IN
    dt:27TH NOV 08.
    AND THE FROMADDRESS IS: V.SWAMINATHAN, FLAT NO.302, KRISHNA PLAZA, HASMATPET, OLD BOWENPALLY, SECUNDERABAD AND THE SAME HAS BEEN SENT FROM BOWENPALLY SPEED POST.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE SAME AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST AS I NEED THAT MONEY VERY URGENTLY. IT IS A REQUEST FROM ME BECAUSE IF THE COURIER COMES BACK AND I RESEND THE SAME IT WILL TAKE ONE MONTH AND THEN THEY WILL DELAY THE AMOUNT. I HAVETO PAY SOMEAMOUNT TO MY DEBTORS AT THE EARLIEST. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DO ME THE NEEDFUL.
    AWAITING AN EARLY REPLY FROM YOUR END