Speed Post India / Pathetic Service

1 India Review updated:

I HAVE SEND A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT CONTAINING A DRAFT TO THE REGISTRAR IGNOU NEW DELHI ON THE 28TH NOVEMBER AND YET TO RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION WHETHER THE ARTICLE CAN BE TRACKED OR NOT. IF SPEED POST DEPARTMENTS WORK THIS WAY HOW CAN WE RELY ON THE POSTAL DEPARTMENT. I WANT IMMEDIATE ACTION TAKEN ON THIS MATTER AND TRACK WHERE MY DOCUMENT IS.

URGENT

Comments

• De
      19th of Jan, 2008

Sir
    I have sent my Speed Post-ER000945748IN
    I have no information when the letter is deilevered.
    Pls confirm my post.

• Ai
      2nd of Jun, 2008

hello sir,
    I perfectly side with u...I have also sent a important DD to the IIm office and have called up teh office like abt 20 times asking for the status of my post..but the response i got was that the system is down or call later.Inspite of my insisting on the urgency of the post this is the way they respond.

• Rs
      8th of Aug, 2008

My husband sent 2 articles in speed post 1. Madurai kamaraj University, Madurai 2. Bharathidasan University, TrichySP Recpt Nos are ET030614577IN & ET030614603IN both contains exam applications time bound in nature. Til date no reply/hall ticket received from the respective universities.
    I request the concerned postal authorities to expedite its delivery
    VERY URGENT>
    R.S.VIJAYALAKSHMI
    08.8.2008

• Ca
      12th of Apr, 2009

my brother has sent my TNPSC Hall TICKET nos are SPET789825181 ON 8.04.09 But Till now it is not Reachable
    by