Speed Post India / Pathetic Service

1 India Review updated:

I HAVE SEND A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT CONTAINING A DRAFT TO THE REGISTRAR IGNOU NEW DELHI ON THE 28TH NOVEMBER AND YET TO RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION WHETHER THE ARTICLE CAN BE TRACKED OR NOT. IF SPEED POST DEPARTMENTS WORK THIS WAY HOW CAN WE RELY ON THE POSTAL DEPARTMENT. I WANT IMMEDIATE ACTION TAKEN ON THIS MATTER AND TRACK WHERE MY DOCUMENT IS.

URGENT

Comments

De
  19th of Jan, 2008

Sir
I have sent my Speed Post-ER000945748IN
I have no information when the letter is deilevered.
Pls confirm my post.

Ai
  2nd of Jun, 2008

hello sir,
I perfectly side with u...I have also sent a important DD to the IIm office and have called up teh office like abt 20 times asking for the status of my post..but the response i got was that the system is down or call later.Inspite of my insisting on the urgency of the post this is the way they respond.

Rs
  8th of Aug, 2008

My husband sent 2 articles in speed post 1. Madurai kamaraj University, Madurai 2. Bharathidasan University, TrichySP Recpt Nos are ET030614577IN & ET030614603IN both contains exam applications time bound in nature. Til date no reply/hall ticket received from the respective universities.
I request the concerned postal authorities to expedite its delivery
VERY URGENT>
R.S.VIJAYALAKSHMI
08.8.2008

Ca
  12th of Apr, 2009

my brother has sent my TNPSC Hall TICKET nos are SPET789825181 ON 8.04.09 But Till now it is not Reachable
by