Speed Post / loss of my courier from speed post

1 India Review updated:

My parcel booked on 30th April from Indore (EE[protected]IN) has not yet been received at Hosur. It contains some of the very important documents for processing my Visa. Indore SPC has lodged the complaint but doing nothing. Hosur SPC claims they haven't received anything. So both are out of the problems...as long as it is not theirs. Because of them I have lost an opportunity. People are rude in their behavior in talking. All the complaint / movement and tracking links are useless...

Comments

• Mr
      27th of Jul, 2007

I have sent a speed post (No. EG728482291IN) on 3rd july from Ahmedabad to USA which contains my demand 2 draft of 380 usd. But till date the status of the post is not available online. Its showing "Delivery information is not available at present. Please try again later".

Anyone got any clues what should i do next?

• Ka
      8th of Sep, 2007
    Speed Post - Poor service!
    India

I have sent one application form through speed post (my speed post number is ET012553315IN). I have sent the post on 1st september. The track system says it has bagged the post, but the IIM management (kozhikode ) has not yet received the application. The deadline has crossed, but the application did not reach the destination...

I am totally helpless now...

• Ro
      15th of Sep, 2007

I had sent my CAT 2007 application on 29 Aug 07 to IIM, Indore by speed post from Gurgaon. (SPEH064050662IN).
    Today on checking I learnt that my CAT application has been sent to Speed Post Centre, Lucknow (Serial No 77/108 dated 30 Aug 07).
    Now there is no further trace.
    Can someone out there suggest some remedy/ legal action/ will I be permitted to appear for the exam ???

• Mo
      3rd of Oct, 2007

I had sent my bhiwani board ( haryana) speed post on dated 10-9-2007 from Yamuna Nagar( haryana) . (SP CH060810615 IN).
    But education department fined me 15000Rs by late delevery , Can your depatment send me when baord receved my speed post .
    Thanking you
    Please soon sent this informission

• Mu
      2nd of Nov, 2007
    Speed post - Poor & Late Delivery

I Have booked Speed post from Thiruvallur on
    29- 10 -07 with number ET439759265IN and it reached the Chennai on 02-11-07, nearly five days even worst than normal Post. I spent 25rs but it is utter waste.
    we have lost the faith in the delivery of Speed post too.
    On tracking we found the information as below:

ET439759265IN

29 OCT 2007 16:53:59 TIRUVALLUR CHENNAI Article Bagged
    31 OCT 2007 13:22:14 CHENNAI CHENNAI Article Bagged
    02 NOV 2007 02:45:59 CHENNAI MANALI Article Bagged

Date and Time noted above are GMT+5:30

This is Highly miserable for using the speed post and Could I get atleast explanation regarding this and if possible just make enquire regarding the officers.

Thanks in advance,

Muthukumaran.M.B.

27th of Nov, 2007
    Speed Post - missing mail
    AR
    NIL

My speed post ticket No EE908280252IN is missing date of desp is 03 Nov 2007 but til date not yet recd at my home kindly confirm above mentioned ticked No and confirm imdtly above mentioned e mail address

from s/358169x rfn/orl
    lakshmi kanta basumatrary
    HQ 26 Sector Assam Rifles
    C/O 99 APO

• Af
      17th of Jan, 2008

I have sent an speed post to saudi arabia on 9 of JAN 08. the envelope has some urgent content but its not deliver till date. So pls reply the status

Speed post no :- EU45412417IN

16th of Mar, 2008

myself sachin kumar, my parents sent a parcel from secunderabad to new delhi containing marksheets of 10. 12 and engineering. the parcel number is EN626635002IN. I was not at my home when post man came and my landlord returned the parcel. till now my parents are not able to receive the parcel back at secunderabad. sir i request you to please help me as this is most important.
    waiting for a positive reply
    sachin kumar

• As
      30th of Sep, 2008

My parcel booked on 27/09/2008, (E1048765440IN)
    till now didnt received, I had booked on SP in place of other couriers b`coz of fast and safe service but ...
    So, pls deliver it on urgent basis.

• Bh
      1st of Dec, 2008

sir,

I HAVE SENT A SPEED POST FROM SECUNDERABAD - TRIVANDRUM. IT CONTAINS ALL MY BILLS WORTH RS.35, 000/- WHICH I HAVE TO CLAIM FROM THE COMPANY. I HAVE GIVEN THE WRONG ADDRESS. THEY HAVE SHIFTED FROM THAT ADDRESS 2 MONTHS BACK. I CAME TO KNOWTHIS ONLYWHEN I CALLED UP THE OFFICE. THE WRONG ADDRESS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTESMS (P) LIMITED TC 9/146, ANIL SARAS, JAWAHAR NAGAR, TRIVANDRUM AND THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS P LTD, 1ST FLOOR, SEETHALAKSHMI TOWERS, M.P.APPAN ROAD, VAZHUTHACAUD, TRIVANDRUM, INDIA - 695 014 AND THE SPPED POST NO:623212132IN
    dt:27TH NOV 08.
    AND THE FROMADDRESS IS: V.SWAMINATHAN, FLAT NO.302, KRISHNA PLAZA, HASMATPET, OLD BOWENPALLY, SECUNDERABAD AND THE SAME HAS BEEN SENT FROM BOWENPALLY SPEED POST.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE SAME AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST AS I NEED THAT MONEY VERY URGENTLY. IT IS A REQUEST FROM ME BECAUSE IF THE COURIER COMES BACK AND I RESEND THE SAME IT WILL TAKE ONE MONTH AND THEN THEY WILL DELAY THE AMOUNT. I HAVETO PAY SOMEAMOUNT TO MY DEBTORS AT THE EARLIEST. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DO ME THE NEEDFUL.
    AWAITING AN EARLY REPLY FROM YOUR END

• As
      20th of Jul, 2010

package not delivered at AMITY UNIVERSITY gopalwadi Jaipur .. Speed no. is-- SPEE178563497IN

• He
      17th of Sep, 2010
    Speed Post - delay .yet not received my article
    speed post india
    howrah
    Phone: 9432215355

my article was booked from sbc to howrah on 13.n
    9:2010 and today is 17:9:2010 untill now i have not received my article which is urgent to me. I hope this speed post india is the real speed post, not the tortoise postal service of india.

13th of Oct, 2010

Our Speed Post No EU1063280066IN is not being delivery to date

• Vi
      14th of Dec, 2010

on verification of the status of my passport application, it was shown that my passport was despatched through speed post vide no. S3 50304 dated 11-12-2010. But I have not yet received my pqssport. As I require my passport very urgently, I request the authorities to look into the matter and deliver my pasport immediately.
    Vijaya Ramesh

13th of Nov, 2011

ED292306894IN

• Ba
      2nd of Mar, 2012
    Speed Post - EMS SPEED POST NOT RECD
    INSURANCE

SIR,
    I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY POST WHICH WAS SENT FROM MUMBAI TO DEWAS.
    SPEED POST RECEIPT NO. IS EM133376450IN.
    ADDERESS IS BABLU BAPARI
    4, BENGALI COLONY
    DEWAS (BALGARH)
    PIN CODE-455111
    M.P.

• Go
      17th of Dec, 2013

our speed post No ET141085652IN item are not delivery to CCI, 1500 SUNDAY DRIVE SUITE 102, RALEIGH NC 27607, USA

3rd of Dec, 2014
    Speed Post - Incorrect Information
    SingPost
    Singapore
    Singapore
    singpost.com

SingPost has the most pathetic customer services. No ownership of information which is shared and customer complinats not taken seriously.

• Co
      21st of Jun, 2016

Hi Singpost,

I'm trying to step in to help track a speed post parcel sent by Aus Post with the tracking number CF000009194AU which wasn't delivered in Singapore, when they went to the Harbour Front Post Office in Singapore on June 10th, the officer there said its already sent back to Asutralia .
    When the sender in Asutralia called AusPost on June 14th, they said its still in Singapore . Can you please help ?

Thanks
    Coco Veda RS

• Mo
      6th of Sep, 2016

I send one parcel from Mecca to Tiruvallur near Chennai, Tamilnadu on 22.08.2016 morning at 9.00A.M.But till date it's not received by my daughter.I am in HAJJ 2016.my parcel no is CPO33671335SA.please kindly help me.and also I paid 270 riyals for it