Speed Post / non delivery of article!

1 India Review updated:

I have sent my examination application by Speed Post on 23.01.2008 to be delivered to BITS Pilani, Rajastan, India from BSK II Stage Post Office, Bangalore. This is shown as "Bagged" in the track option provided by India Post. I cross checked with the addressee and they also have confirmed its non-receipt. It is both a surprise and a worry that an article sent through SPEED Post is not delivered to an inland address even now, at 10 PM of 29.01.2007.

On the contrary, if I book a railway ticket on line in the evening, it will be delivered to my home address in any corner of India by next evening.

The last date for the receipt of application by the addressee is 31.01.2008 and I am worried, this snail mail will deprive me of an opportunity to compete for the prestigious engineering seat.

Comments

• Mo
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is to bring you a kind notice that i have not received the EMS Speed Post # EN 623878610IN posted on 19-08-2008, from Nizamabad A.P-India to be delivered to Dammam Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The Original Degree Certificates are sent by my father from Nizamabad A.P to Dammam K.S.A ON 19-08-2008, So please look into this matter as soon as possible because iam wating for this important documents for my career . Iam tracking through internet it is showing only the tracking number and the booking place but there is no delivery information even my father approached to the local post office from where he posted they also telling to my father the same that they sent on the same day of the post. Even i talked to the mumbai EMS office by telephone they also don't know about this tracking.

Mobile: 0091 9440256473

00966 507744572

5th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

I have not received the EMS Speed Post which is posted in 19/08/2008 # EN 623878610IN, from Nizamabzd, A.P. to be delivered to Dammam K.S.A.

I already complained through the same service two days before for that there is no reply even on my email, and two times we complained to the local post ofiice still there is no reply and no one want to tell about the status of that booking .We choosed this EMS service because this will be secure and will give us on time delivery but here is some other things happening istead.It was better if we could go for ordinary postal service so that we cannot repent upon what we choosed for such important documents.

This is my life my Original Degree and other Certificates are in one envelope and send by your postal services and you people don't know the where abt of that booking and don't want to reply even then to whom we have to complain waht is the other option please just tell me where to go ? for that where is my shipment ? what i have to do now, iam seriously waiting for that documents for my caree if i have not received in two three days i will be in big trouble related to my job please help me as soon as possible.

5th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

• Ad
      1st of Apr, 2011

The Respected Dignitories
    I had sent a register post on 15.03.2011, but the post on the other end is not yet received till date.I request you to reply me as soon as possible as the post contained some important documents which must b retrieved urgently.The document was posted at Mandya Head Post Office, Mandya District karnataka state.The postal document bares the following details.

B RK404927224IN
    Address:ARMY NO 1515103N, Rocket Regement C/o 56 AOP.
    Thanking You