Speed Post / non delivery of article!
I have sent my examination application by Speed Post on 23.01.2008 to be delivered to BITS Pilani, Rajastan, India from BSK II Stage Post Office, Bangalore. This is shown as "Bagged" in the track option provided by India Post. I cross checked with the addressee and they also have confirmed its non-receipt. It is both a surprise and a worry that an article sent through SPEED Post is not delivered to an inland address even now, at 10 PM of 29.01.2007.
On the contrary, if I book a railway ticket on line in the evening, it will be delivered to my home address in any corner of India by next evening.
The last date for the receipt of application by the addressee is 31.01.2008 and I am worried, this snail mail will deprive me of an opportunity to compete for the prestigious engineering seat.
More Speed Post Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- SingPost - vpost 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - speed post
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - international ems delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - receiving others letter in my mailbox
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - parcel stuck at speedpost processing facility for 6 days and no signs of delivering
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - parcel no. cnsgs0001342945