speed line publicationshoax

V Review updated:

i have tried repeately to speak to a real person at this company. they have another number at [protected] where they take your info. it has been 13 business days since they cashed my check for $40.00. they were suppose to be sending to me all needed materials to mail their brochures from my house, yet i have not received any info from them or the materials to work from home. i have placed several complaints with the few local business groups that their name is associated with and they have no e-mail address that i can find. it appears that i have been dooped and i will be contacting my local newspaper where the add appeared and advise them that this is a scam.

• S
      Jun 30, 2009

I have done the same thing with the same company, I also have written them a letter either wanting the materials so i can mail out these items or getting my money back and I also haven't heard anything from them.

• A
      Jul 29, 2009

omg!! i am so glad that i looked up this speedline publications thing before i send the money...i also looked up the adress online with googles satelite and the adress is real but all it shows is a big area that has alot of trees in the middle of nowhere... thanx

• D
      Jul 30, 2009

This is crazy!!! I called the number just resently and recieved the letter wanting the 40.00 and decided to do some research and I am shocked. During my research I found a number [protected] and it also is no longer in service. How disapporting to us people that really can't leave home and want to work. Something needs to be done.

• D
      Jul 30, 2009

my posted comment says it all thanks

• K
      Aug 07, 2009

S Clairmont is there anything else that you can do? I also sent a check and I just saw these comment's. I cann'ot believe this. Can we call Help Me Howard? They will not keep my money. What do you say?