Speed Elements / Fraud and cheating

1 United States

I had ordered a grill for my truck from the website... speedelements.com based out of Newbury Park, CA. My mistake for making a purchase without being able to view the product due to no picture being provided. Once I received the product, I opened the shipping box to find the incorrect grill. I calmly called them back, after several attempts I got a call back. Immediately they were on the defense not wanting to accept the part back. I was asked if I had opened the box... to which I said Yes, but I mentioned that the original plastic packaging was still intact, that I had not installed nor opened the box. They called back said I could send it back after 20 % Restocking Fee and less shipping. I couldn't believe it. I end up paying half the cost of the product just t send it back not because it was bad, but because it was the wrong one. First time doing business with them and would HIGHLY recommend... HIGHLY... recommend not doing business with this company. In my opinion, it is a shame that a small business resorts to this kind of sale. No where on their website does it talk about a return policy.

Va