Speed Date / Charging my credit card without authority

Haslemere, England, Surrey, United States Review updated:

I joined speeddate over a year ago and paid the fee for a one year membership. I decided not to continue and cancelled my membership. Some months ago they started debiting my credit card with monthly fees of $13.34. I have revisited the site to remove my credit card details but they provide no avenue to access and change this information. To date they have charged me $40.02 which I expect I will be unable to recover but I need help to stop this recurring charge continuing.

Dc
Apr 15, 2014

Comments

• Ba
      14th of Jan, 2012
    SpeedDate - charging credit without my permission
    speeddate

WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE??? IF YOU GET CHARGED GO BACK TO THE CREDIT CARD THAT YOU HAVE THE CHARGE ON..MAYBE WE CAN STOP THEM THIS WAY.

• Di
      4th of Feb, 2013

I received a unathorized charge on my Visa for $29.95. this amount is to be taken off and CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY

• Do
      10th of Mar, 2013
    SpeedDate - No support or way to contact them for a refund
    SpeedDate
    Washington

Steer clear of this site! I decided to join and now can't find a way to cancel my paid membership. I am hopeful that I don't end up with a bunch of charges like some of the others who have filed complaints.

• Pa
      13th of Oct, 2014
    SpeedDate - stole my info some how i have never been on this site ever
    speeddate
    Lyons

i have 2 charges on my bank statement from this site and i have never ever been on this site and didnt even know it existed i will be investigating this n contacting the people i need to to find out what legal action i can do to file a report and charge these thefts.

2nd of Apr, 2016

I just got the email alert that I was being charged so when I went online to check my bank statement to see what it was I was very upset because I never went on it and I have no clue who been stealing my credit card information and use it for speed date site so I agree so whoever is doing this is scamming everyone by stealing there credit card information and submit it in with there own username and password and I I hope they get caught real soon...