Spectre Trading / Terrible company!

Australia Review updated:
Phone: 1300728457

We were contacted by Spectre Trading, specifically Nick Thomas regarding investing in Arbitrage Trading, it looked and sounded legitimate when we checked them out. We did purchase a second license from them when the first one looked as if it was trading successfully. Like others we were concerned when our account stopped trading around December and we were assured by Nick Tomas by phone as late as 4th Feb that they were dealing with security issues and that all is still OK.

The only other contact that we have had is a a response to an email from a person signing off as Kelly on 28th Feb saying that all is OK on their end whatever that was meant to imply.

We have not had any further contact from them and if anyone is going to pursue this we would be interested in being involved - it all seems like a big rip off.
Va

Comments

Ro
  29th of May, 2008
I too was scammed spectre iv'e got a couple of guys door knocking on the gold coast for me, so god help them when they open the door coz they are going to take 7, 600 out of the hides wish i could be there to help as you all know they are also trading as blue point i have rang that # and got no other that Nikki Mills on the phone said it wasn't her but you carn't that accent of her's when i asked for my money she hung up on me since then you gussed it i keep getting voice mail and that dam dog any way my mate's will sort some thing out so try and keep smileing ..if you did it on your credit card ring them up ask for the fraud dept they will help you big time cya's Rossco
Pe

Broome
Western Australia
Australia
Phone: 0408184436

We were sadly scammed out of $7600. How do we go about getting our money back? Is there anything we can do? Arbitage trading we were told. Looked great on paper. How can people get away with things like this?
Da
  30th of Jul, 2008
Yes... we've been ripped off as well $7600 etc... etc.. but I do know one person who did get money out of them 18 months ago when it started. Sounds like a classic Ponzi scam. We're now lodging documents with bank fraud investigation in hope that we can get back something through the credit card transaction.
Will post an update if successful. Buyers Beware !
Ms
  5th of Apr, 2009

Spectre Trading - Caution
South Australia
Australia

We were contacted by Spectre Trading and they were quite persistant at getting us signed up, it made me feel rushed, under pressure to hand over the money, lucky I heard the alarm bells at that piont, we didnt invest, but when the stock markets crashed I had to wonder how this trading was going because this is not stock, I cant say I was suprised to hear your comments. I hope you catch these people and get your money back. We dont know what they look like but we know how they operate.
Co
  24th of Jun, 2009
Daz. did you get anywhere with the bank fraud investigators and credit card dept re Spectre?

Coquette
Bl
  18th of Jan, 2011
Please understand the Blue Point Trading described in this report is not the
same as blue-point-trading.com today. We do not do arbitrage trading and have no
affiliation to this past company which is no longer in business.