Specialized Loan Servicing / i'm getting scammed!!
I have been battling with sls for about 7 months. They just put my house into foreclosure after 1 payment bounced. They claim we were 4 months behind allready. However I have proof of all the payments I have made. Sls just conveniently forgot to record 3 of my payments. So according to them, it was time to foreclose. They told me that they would not except another payment unless it was the amount of $2600.00. So I got all my bank statements and proof that I needed, but now the amount that I owe is around 5, 000.00 according to them. I sent them all the proof to the dispute dept. They say it will take around 30 days, well I don't have 30 days left before they sell my house. I know they are wrong, and I don't know how to stop them. My house payments are suppossed to be 583.87, but all my payments vary from 640.00 to 813.00 mostly in the 700.00 range. I have a fixed rate loan. How is this possible? If anyone has any advice for me, please email me.
Jammnwright@yahoo.com. My name is michele thank you very much.
More Specialized Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Specialized Loan Servicing - how the sls scam works 
- SLS - class action suit 
- Specialized Loan Servicing - mis-handling of loan & violation of loan practices 
- Specialized Loan Servicing - sls lies and refuses to respond to complaints 
- Specialized Loan Servicing - deliberate tactics to ensure foreclosure 
- Specialized Loan Servicing - scam
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - threats that we are not in compliance with our contract which may result in foreclosure.
- Specialized Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - specialized loan servicing/letters deliberately confusing
- Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] - mortgage loan