Special Diplomatic Delivery / South Africa 2010 World Cup mobile draw

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I'm Emmy from India. I got Sms like, You have won 500, 000 Pounds in the South Africa 2010 World Cup mobile draw UK. To claim call Mr. Rickson + [protected] & Email to: rickson.moore@yahoo.co.uk. My contact details were demanded, which I provided through e-mails. Then they demanded certain amount as postal charges for the delivery of my cheque which I've sent through attachment. Its almost a month but I didn't recieve anything. Is there any possibility in getting my money back? Please help me.

Em

Comments

28th of Jul, 2009

The same issue happened to me. and He asked 56499 towards cuistoms clearance to pay in the Bank of Baroda, Account No.29570200000766, Pan No., BQTPS3500D, Royal Enterprises. We did not pay and he does not answer me yet. Before he asked me to pay 25000 towards sdd charges I have paid. The person Name is Mr. Anderson and his phone no. is 9958196871.He is in Delhi. If any body can catch him it is pleasure. I have paid rs 24500/- in bank ACCOUNT NAME: ZOTHAN SANGI.
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30475650987
    BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA.
    Branch Aizwal.

after receiving this many details I can't catch them and Police also can not do the same.