Spdc (Uk) , Intel Mobile Draw 2009 / RELEASE THE FUND 200,000.00 GBP

1 IN Review updated:

Sub:-Release the fund 200, 000, 00 GBP in Indian Currency

I beg to state that I have submitted a complaint letter in the name of Intel mobile draw 2009(Shell).That complaint was still in the website “consumercomplaints.in” in the name of Sri Dibyajyoti Hazarika.(Mobile no:+[protected])
All the process was done by CBN officials (CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) and Indian Consumer Complaints Forum. I was convinced to follow up their directives and norms, motivate me by promising their activities may lead to the advancement in successful end and final door step as lottery winner.
For this, I have to maintain to follow up harder and harder step and abide by their directives, norms and conditions.
Before this processing, at first I got a letter from “Ali Hassan” to Dibyajyoti Hazarika at “[protected]@yahoo.in” from “www.consumercomplaints.in” and wrote to me to pay Rs.21, 000/- rupees is just the Court Affidavit of lottery claims charge fees.After that I have done all the clearances by paying amount on stepwise (as per guidance of CBN and Indian Consumer Complaints Forum).
Below are the clearance fees (producing with documents)
1.Federal High Court Fees = Rs.21, 000/-
2.Telex fees- = Rs.37, 100/-
3.Tax clearance(VATS) = Rs.50, 000/-
4.Anti terrorist certificate = Rs.64, 000/-

Payment on Nigerian official Diplomat, Daniel Frostar
1.Air ticket = Rs.49, 000/-
2.Hotel bill = Rs.45, 000/-
I have paid all those money to fulfill their official demands.Therefore, I have borrowed near about Rs.3, 15, 000/- with interest from my friends, family and relatives.Now I am in big debt.
Besides this, they informed me that I have to pay to RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) Rs.2, 80, 000/- for money transactions fees [for GBP 200, 000.00 to Indian currency].
I believe that the process is well established as certified by Indian Consumer Complaints Forum. I have to abide by terms and conditions of Government Policy (CBN & RBI), for which I request you to release the fund earlier for repayment of fees or deduct the money transaction fees (Rs.2, 80, 000/-) from my prize money.
Everything, I have lost in this regards.I have not received any said prize money which is given to me. I need your help and justice.If necessary I will produced all the documents whatever I get from CBN officials and Reserve Bank Of India which is send via email.
With best regards
Dibyajyoti Hazarika.
Noted below(N.B.)
Below are the SBI account details through which I transacted
1.Hashmat Ali (A/c no.[protected]) [Dated: 20, 21, 23, 25, 26, 27 & 28th May 2009]
2.Lalbiaksangi (A/c no.[protected]) [Dated:18th & 19th May 2009]
3.Youhrong H. Amit (A/c no.[protected]) [Dated:29th May 2009]
Below are the SBI/ICICI account details through which I transacted earlier.
1.Thounaojam Gopal Singh. (A/c no.[protected], Bank name:-SBI) {8th May, 2009}
2.Evon Lalmuanpui Thangluah(A/c no.[protected], Bank name:-ICICI) {8th May, 2009}
Below are the mobile/telephone no. used
1.CBN:- +[protected], +[protected], +[protected],
+[protected], +[protected], +[protected].
2.Daniel Frostar:-+[protected] (Using mobile in India)
Below are the email ID Used
1.[protected]@yahoo.com (Ali Hassan)
2.[protected]@mail.mn (Given by Ali Hassan to which I have to contact)
3.[protected]@centralbank-nig.co.cc(Central Bank Of Nigeria)
4.[protected]@gmail.com
5.[protected]@googlemail.com(Federal Inland Revenue Services)
6.[protected]@rbi.org.in(Reserve Bank Of India)
7.dr.[protected]@rediffmail.com(Sanjeev Kumar, RBI)
8.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk.(Diplomat Daniel Frostar)

Below are the mails that I received from United Nations Investigation Team through Complaints Board

1.You've received a new message on ComplaintsBoard.comMonday, 15 June, 2009 9:30 AM
From: "ComplaintsBoard.com" <mail.[protected]@gmail.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: [protected]@rocketmail.comDear Dibyajyoti Hazarika,
"United Nations" has sent you a message on ComplaintsBoard.com:
Dibyajyoti Hazarika
We have received your complain from complains board, Note that your winning fund will now be paid from our regional branch office in London because we have investigated the case and below is the proper office that will release your winning via bank transfer which will be paid into your account after due modalities.
Contact Name:Mr Rasim Mohamed
Email:[protected]@live.com
Position:Special Investigating Officer(UN).
Contact him now with your complains
yours in service
Management

2.RE: Release the fund 200, 000.00 GBP in Indian CurrencyMonday, 15 June, 2009 11:39 AM
From: "United Nations" <[protected]@live.com>View contact detailsTo: [protected]@rocketmail.com
Attn:Dibyajyoti Hazarika.
This is to confirm your email today from my office, I am pleased to let you know that this is a verY serious matter and we have just confirmed that your winning is true and legal but you are only to deal with this office to help you secure the release of your winning to you, As a matter of urgency you are requested to forward the below information to that your winning can be confirmed for you.
FULL NAME:
OCCUPATION:
DATE OF BIRTH:
YOUR WINNING AMOUNT:
MOBILE NUMBER:
HOME ADDRESS OR BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOUR WINNING WILL BE DELIVERED TO:
Kindly send the above information for immediate processing of your winning to you and you are advised to stop further communication with any other body only from this office.
INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT(UN).+[protected]

3.RE: Release the fund 200, 000.00 GBP in Indian CurrencyWednesday, 17 June, 2009 9:16 AM
Attn:Dibyajyoti Hazarika.
Take note that we are only in position of your BIO DATA and your funds have been approved and confirmed yesterday, The courier agency have already moved the package which contains your lottery payment of 200, 000, 00GBP as bank draft payment.By now they should have arrived your country with the draft and you have to know that you will be called as soon as they arrive and you will be the person to clear the package from the customs at the airport in India.Let me know as soon as they call you today or tomorrow .Congratulations

4.RE: UrgentSaturday, 20 June, 2009 10:21 AM
Attn:Dibyajyoti Hazarika.
Please be informed that they have been trying to reach as you must know that they have arrived India with your package along with other awaiting clearance by you, Please do reconfirm your direct Mobile number so that they can call you latest by Monday.
INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT(UN).
+[protected]

5.RE: Very urgent.Monday, 22 June, 2009 4:38 PM
Attn:Dibyajyoti Hazarika.
Yes i know they are yet to reach you, I want you to know that by 23rd of june you will hear from the agency there is a slight delays at the airport with the customs so am sure you will hear from them soon and please do keep me posted and try to do the needful clearance with the customs.

6.RE: CLAIM MY PRIZETuesday, 23 June, 2009 9:34 AM
Attn:Dibyajyoti Hazarika.
I have done the best i can do for you and your funds was released by the paying bank in London through the united nations office and note that it is not possible to deduct from the principal sum so try and comply with the diplomat and do the needful on time.

7.notification Tuesday, 23 June, 2009 10:12 AM
From: "remirez hierro" <[protected]@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: [protected]@rocketmail.com
Hello sir, I am Dr. Remirez Hierro. A senior British and United Nation diplomat, I have been in this firm for fourteen years, now i was contracted to deliver this draft to you, my expenditures has been taken care of, my duty is to arrive India, call you, then you clear my parcel, and send me your account number, then i will deposit the draft in your acount, then later procced to your home so that you will sign my documents and also have a group photograph with you and your family for record purpose before procceding to London.
what you need to do is to pay the clearance charge of 33000 rupeees and whatch your money get to you as quik as posible.remember that you will pay no more charge for anything untill you receive your money, just clear the parcel tommorow and let me finnish the transaction with you. every documents you may need from me will be given to you on my arrival to your home.
thanks.
Dr.Remirez Hierro

8.RE: UrgentWednesday, 24 June, 2009 2:59 PM
Attn:Dibyajyoti Hazarika.
I have understand your position and situation after your past experience with those bad people you where dealing with before, Now i need you to be focus so that we can do the needful and make sure your funds are delivered to you, Let me know how much you can come up with now so that i would use my position to speak with the agency handling the package and also to see how much i can help you with.
Let me know how much you can come up with now
INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT(UN).+[protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir,

When my friend investigate the matter about parcel which was sent by United Nations Investigation Unit at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi it is found to be fake and false.Custom Department investigating the matter seriously and informed me that no parcel was coming from London which is obtaining the said prize with documents .Please do something without my any harassment to prove yourself that which is believable for the all.

Noted below:

Unknowingly someone change my e-mail pass word or it may hacked. So, I am unable to contact with you dated
from (23/08/2009, Sunday). Due to this unavoidable reason, Please contact in this current e-mail for further communication.

Donot use the previous ID

1. [protected]@rocketmail.com
2. [protected]@yahoo.in

USE CURRENT ID
[protected]@rocketmail.com

Dear Hazarika

I glad to receive your response and will like to know if you have stop further communication with them?

Be informed that a lot of people are trying to impersonate the real Mr Rasim that is working with the Special Investigation Commission and there are the once handling our complains and making sure winners get their funds.

It is important you contact the real Special Investigation Commission London with this code number (271984) for them to know that you have been directed by the Complain Board, Inland Revenue London.

Contact Name: MR RASIM ANDERSN
Contact Address: [protected]@live.com

Make sure you include that code when sending them your full complain to enable them know you have been directed by Complain Board, Inland Revenue London.

good luck .

Best Regards
Ms Kate Kelvin
Complain Board, Inland Revenue London

Comments

Sep 08, 2009

my mobile no [protected]
    i get one message that i won cash prize
    i stay in india
    my name sanjay bothra
    just now idont have photo

Sep 08, 2009

my name : sanjay bothra
    764, shyam niwas 5th rd b-wing
    flat no 202 khar (w) mumbai
    country india
    my mobile no [protected]

i am poor person if i get cash some money i will donate to poor person who not having
    house just now iamnot having photo

• Ki
      Sep 20, 2009

sir i am kishor mj i got one msg ur mobile won 400000 pound ...please tell about this my cell number [protected]

• Bi
      Oct 08, 2009

sir,
    I have received a SMS at 10:02:21 PM on 07 Sep 09 also, saying "Congrats. Your mobile No. have won 250, 000 pounds in (SHELL) intel Mob .draw 2009 uk, email [protected]@ live com.Please confirm whether this sms is authentic and if yes, how to go about collecting my prize.
    My mobile number is [protected] (of BSNL, BIHAR, INDIA).
    Pl conf at earilest

PROFESSOR COLONY,
    PURNEA (BIHAR)
    INDIA.
    PIN CODE:- 854301
    MY LAND PHONE NO.- [protected]( res.)

My posting...
    Please posted any information
    my recently Postal Address:-

DR. BIJOY KUMAR
    M.O REFERRAL HOSPITAL CHHATTARGACHH,
    KISHANGANJ (BIHAR)
    INDIA
    PIN CODE:- 855107
    MY LAND PHONE NO.- [protected] (office)

• Tu
      Oct 09, 2009

sir,
    I have received a SMS at 09:49 PM on 08 Sep 09 also, saying "Congrats. Your mobile No. have won 200, 000.00 in (SHELL) intel Mob .draw 2009 uk, Plz contact Mr JOEH through email [protected]@ live com.Please confirm whether this sms is authentic and if yes, how to go about collecting my prize.
    My mobile number is [protected] (of BSNL, BIHAR, INDIA).
    Pl conf at earilest

AT- MAJUMDAR BHAWAN
    DHARAMGANJ
    NEAR KALI MANDIR
    WARD NO.- 28
    POST+ DIST- KISHANGANJ (BIHAR)
    PIN CODE- 855107
    EMAIL :- [protected]@yahoo.com

• Bh
      Oct 11, 2009

Where is my won price 250, 000.00 GBP in (shell) int'l mobile draw 2009,
    Contact E-Mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in...

• Nv
      Dec 19, 2009

SPDC(UK), INTEL MOBILE DRAW 2009 (Complaint)
    Posted: 2009-09-07 by Dibyajyoti Hazarika

From: BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON
    Sent: Wed, 16 December, 2009 1:13:33 AM

Subject: Reply immediately

Dear Winner,
    This is to inform you that your money has been dispatch through our diplomat who will deliver your fund to you.
    Please urgently contact our affiliated diplomat embassy personnel with your full name contact address and telephone number to claim your winning fund 800, 000.00 pounds.
    Contact Dr. James Brown at [protected]@yahoo.com

Sent: Wed, 16 December, 2009 2:28:31 AM
    Subject: Re: Reply immediately

Dear Dibyajyoti, Your parcel/cheque is now at Indira Gandhi Airport, correctly send your address and telephone mobile for speedy delivery to your destination. Thanks, Dr.James Brown.

Sent: Wed, 16 December, 2009 7:01:24 AM

Subject: reply now
    Attention : Mr. Dibyajoti, I am Dr. James Brown, from London for the transfer and processing of your parcel/cheque still pending at airport for clearance and delivery to your home address by tomorrow . The consignment will leave morning but you will have to pay 38 rupees only for completion of registration and tax by the custom official. Kindly call me in the early morning to receive the information and where to make the clearance and taxation charge. Thanks and reply, Dr. James Brown

From: BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON
    Sent: Wed, 16 December, 2009 11:42:29 PM
    Subject: Re: INFORMATION

Dear Dibyajyoti Hazarika,

Your fund is worth GBP 200, 000.00, to transfered to A/c
    no:-[protected], A/c Name:-Sri Hem Ch. Hazarika.

Your Prize money.

Management

Sent: Fri, 18 December, 2009 1:16:27 AM

Subject: Make the payment and receive your parcel

Good Day,
    Mr Hazarika,
    You have to make payment of 500.227 GBP, which is equivalent to 38, 000.00 INR for the taxation and clearance charges at airport. pay into our cooperate account below -- Name --- Vivek Massi.Acc Num --- 022501516204Icici bank new Delhi. As soon as you make the payment send us scan copy of receipt for verification and approval of your delivery parcel/cheque to your destination. Thank and reply

Dr. James Brown.From: james brown <[protected]@yahoo.com>To: Dibyajyoti Hazarika <[protected]@rocketmail.com>Sent: Fri, 18 December, 2009 6:51:21 AM

Subject: IT IS THE PROCEDURE

Good Day, Mr. Hazarika, I have only three days to complete this process of delivering your parcel/cheque and the mistake of the figure is by me please do not mind the real amount is 280.00 pounds which is equivalent to 38, 000.00 rupees in your local currency. We have to evacuate your package away from airport and you will have to pay this amount so that the process of registration and other documentation can be complete before release of your consignment from the vault. Kindly hasten up and make the payment into the affiliate agent account and quickly notify me about it in order to swing into action for clearance. Your telephone number is not working and we ask for working number to reach you on more discussion. Best Regards.

Dr. James Brown.

Winning Payment/Claims Office
    U.K Headquarters
    London, United Kingdom.

Dear Lucky Winner,

This e-mail is to officially inform you that your Mobile phone Number have been verified and pronounced the lucky Winner Of GBP.1, 000, 000.00 Great British Pounds Sterling In the 2010 South Africa World Cup International Mobile Draw Award program organized and sponsored by the United Kingdom government in collaboration with the United States of America government by President Obama's Administration to Alleviate Poverty world-wide and to promote the ongoing world cup 2010 hosted by South Africa.

Fill the below Winning Claims/Payment Application form completely and send your complete details to; (jetlitecouerier.[protected]@live.com) immediately to enable them process your winning payment for delivery to you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
    2. HOME ADDRESS:
    3. CONTACT MOBILE NO:
    4. OCCUPATION:
    5. AGE:
    6. SEX:
    7. WINNING PAYMENT OPTION[CASH DELIVERY]OR[BANK DRAFT DELIVERY]?

The contact details of the courier company in charge of your winning delivery is below, kindly send your complete details to their given e-mail address below:- jetlitecouerier.[protected]@live.com

DIRECTOR: MR. RAIN PETERSON
    JETLITE COURIER SERVICE LTD
    ADDRESS: 601 AJX AVENUE
    SLOUGH BERKSHIRE SL1 4BG ENGLAND.
    E-MAIL: jetlitecouerier.[protected]@live.com
    TEL: +[protected] OR +[protected]
    FAX: +[protected]

We shall immediately handover your winning prize to the director of JETLITE COURIER SERVICE to be delivered to your home address. I hereby advice you to obey all instructions which will be giving to you by the director of JetLite Courier Service to enable him deliver your winning prize to you.

Regards,
    Director: Dr. Williams Eddy
    Tel No: +[protected]

Feb 01, 2010

name- satyendra singh
    add.- sainik nagar, dibiyapur, auraiya, U.P.(INDIA)
    Mob.[protected]
    student of M.C.A.
    age-22years
    sex-male
    cash delivery

• Sd
      Feb 02, 2010

like this I have recd from Mr MR. RAIN PETERSON he appears to be fraud wasting our precious time and trying to cheat us BE AWARE.

• Sd

E-MAIL: rain.[protected]@lifetimecourier.co.uk
    WEB SITE: www.lifetimecourier.co.uk
    TEL: +[protected] OR +[protected]
    FAX: +[protected]
    DIRECTOR: MR. RAIN PETERSON.
    hE APPEARS TO BE FRAUD hOW MANY COURIER CO DOES HE RUN.

Feb 16, 2010

Respected Sir,

I have won 5, 00, 000 Pounds In 2010 SouthAfrica WorldCup Intel Mobile Draw Award. I have already send my details to intelmobile.[protected]@live.com, I have also send my scanned idendity card.. But still I have not received my winning prize.. Pls delivered my winning prize in Indian Currancy.. When will I received my winning prize...?? Pls reply fast... My details is as under:

Full Name: Maitri S Giletwala
    India.
    Sex:Female
    Contact No.: [protected]
    E-mail Id: [protected]@yahoo.com

I am waiting for your prompt reply...

Thank You.

Yours Fithfully,
    Maitri

• Ks
      Mar 13, 2010

Hi Sir,

Couple of days ago I Received a phone message on [protected] congrats!!!you have won $3 million in the 2009 shell int'l draw with pin spdc-in. to claim, e-mail your name and pin to Rev.Town at: [protected]@yahoo.com ...I have sent an email no Reply I have submitted a complaint website “consumercomplaints.in ...then i received an email ...It is true, i also get sms that i won, i have been given money by today through Kiwis courier service for a cheque of
    500, 000 pounds. Mail me for procedures to claim your money at [protected]@gmail.com and then i will let you know i was able to get my money from the lottery.
    Asha i have send an email to this person no reply ..Help me if I won any money let me know how to claim or its a Fraud

Kuldeep Gill

• Ks
      Mar 13, 2010

Hi Sir,

Full Name: Kuldeep Gill
    Home Address: # 404 Phase 3-A mohali Punjab 160012 India.
    Sex:Male
    Contact No.: [protected]
    E-mail Id: [protected]@dell.com
    Kuldeep Gill

• Md
      Mar 24, 2010

sir
    i have won 5, 00, 000 pounds in 2010 south africa world cup intelmobile draw award .
    plz send my money

my address
    Md Ikram
    so Md Zeyauddin
    AT+POST BARI BALLIA VIA (LKHMINIA) PS -BALLIA DIST -BEGUSARAI
    PIN NO - 851211 STATE -BIHAR (INDIA)
    CONTACT NO -[protected]
    I have no email id any query plz contact [protected]

• Ji

Bihar 823001
    CONTACT NO -[protected]

• Sh
      Jun 27, 2010

sir... i shyam kr sharma of biharbari GUWAHATI pin no. 781029 mobil mo. [protected] E:mail([protected]@rediffmail.com) sir i recieve a msg TM WEBSMS 14-08-09. that congrate your mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP in the 09 LOOMIS FININT mobile drawn, To calim your prize contact harry on Email([protected]@live.com)[protected]. sir how can i recieve my prize i am HEARING loss probleum if u give my LOOMIS prize then i operation my EAR thanks massage me soon please thanks. From shyam kr sharma..

• Na
      Jan 23, 2011

Congratulations!! This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of [430, 000.00 GBP] Four Hundred and Thirty Great British Pounds (GBP) for the 2011 New Year International E-mail Draw Awards which is Organized by Shell Awards Department United Kingdom.

To file your claims contact your claims agent on E-mail with details below: [[protected]@yahoo.com]

Agent Name: Mr. Ahmed Bin
    E-Mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

He shall immediately commence the process that will facilitate the release of your fund to you.

Best Regard
    Mrs Helen Layton
    Online Coordinator

• Na
      Jan 23, 2011

I received an email from Shell Awards Department United Kingdom so what is this?

• As
      Jun 25, 2013

Today [protected] at 02:19:57 pm) I received a following message from Cell +[protected] .
    " QUOTE MESSAGE "
    YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU GBP 500, 000 POUNDS IN 2013 SHELL (SPDC) INT'L MOBILE DRAW LONDON, TO CLAIM YOU PRIZE SEND YOUR DETAILS TO : [protected]@live.com .

" UNQUOTE MESSAGE "

In this regard, I would like to request concerned authority, kindly take necessary action against Cheeters who are also create bad reputation of SPDAM UK.

Aslam Baloch