spdcmessage

1 Review updated:

i have received one message that told that my mobile won 200, 000 gbp in shell it'l mobile draw is it true????? or fraud???? message told me to mail 0n [protected]@live.com but nobody reply me.

More spdc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Jan 21, 2009

MY NAME: K.PANNEERSELVAM

MY ADDRESS: 11/6 A.J COLONY 2ND STREET,
    ROYAPURAM, CHENNAI-600013.

MOBILE NO: [protected]

MAWAL SHAFA My E-Mail ID [protected]@yahoo.com SPDC081511

i have received one msg that told my mobile won 200, 000 gbp
    in shell In't mobile draw is it true????? or fraud????????????? msg told me to mail on [protected]@live.com

MAY NAME ; M. KUMAR

Feb 17, 2009

what is this????????????? plz told me.

what is this?????????????????????????????

Feb 17, 2009

nobody reply me. it's wasting of timing...

• Ka
      Feb 17, 2009

my name is kamalkishore sahu
    my address is 113, new ashok nager bihind model school ujjain
    my mobile no is [protected]
    apka masege mila aage kay karna hai bataya
    pin no spdc081511

• Hi
      Feb 20, 2009

i had got a sms frm u bt whts this i couldn't understand...? so tell abt it

•   Mar 05, 2009

im Ashish panchbhai i was rec, msg from ur
    ABOUT. GBP200, 000 PLZ GIVE ME FULL INFORMATION ABT THIS..

YOUS.. ASHISH A PANCHBHAI...

MY MOB NO. [protected] & MY Email id...

[protected]@yahoo.com

•   Mar 05, 2009

dear sir...

im Ashish panchbhai i have reciv 1 msg from, TM-SPDC.UK>
    ABT GBP. 200, 000 {PIN# =SPDC081511} FOR THE2008/2009 New Year shell in't MOBILE Draw. SO I CLAIM IT... FOR GBP200, 000.

PLZ SEND ME FULL INFRMTION..

IM WAITING FOR UR FVRBL. REPLY YOUS..

ASHISH A PANCHBHAI

ADDRESS:62, RAJENDRA NAGAR HAT KI CHOWKI RATLAM
    MOBILE NO.[protected]

• At
      Mar 30, 2009

dear sir : i am: madan kumar jhai have reciv 1 msg from, AT-SPDC.WON GBP. 200, 000 {PIN# =012009} FOR the monthly MOBILE Draw. SO I CLAIM IT... FOR won GBP200, 000.

old address : qr no: 334/j chandmari rail colony asansol (w .b )713301
    new address: qr no: 1069 A chelidanga rail colony near muncipal market asansol ( w .b) 713304
    my mdn no: [protected]
    my mobile draw pin no #012009

• Im
      Apr 06, 2009

i have received one message that told that my mobile ([protected])
    won 200, 000 gbp in shell it'l mobile draw is it true????? or fraud???? message told me to mail 0n jha.[protected]@gmail.com

or contact on my mob. no : [protected].

or send my confirmation on this address : I.M.Jha, judhabir H.S.School,
    p.o=[censored]u, darjeeling, pin=735321.

• Pr
      Apr 21, 2009

I have received one message that told that my mobile won 200, 000 gbp in shell it'l mobile draw is it true????? or fraud???? message told me to mail 0n [protected]@live.com pls send correct information [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com

• Vi
      Apr 21, 2009

i have received one message from TM PDCINFO that told that my mobile ([protected]) won 250, 000 GBP in shell int'l mobile draw is it true????? or fraud???? message told me to claim my prize contact Mr. thoma via E-mail [protected]@live.com

Apr 24, 2009

Its a big waste of time, damn bloody people send crapy messages to innocent people to cheat. I will complaint to police if it goes on again. PEOPLE PLEASE BELIEVE IN SUCH ### MESSAGES. BEWARE OF IT>

• Re
      Apr 29, 2009

i have received a sms that i won a prize of 200000GBPOUNDS ON the (shell) INTL MOBILE DRAW 2009 IS it true ??? my mobile no [protected]
    my adress= hotel mezban
    kalnivasbuilding, main road
    munnar, idukki dist, kerala-685612
    [protected]@rocketmail.com

• Su
      May 14, 2009

I have also received a sms from LM-NimbusIT that i have won 200000GBpounds onthe INTL mobile draw 2009. Is it believable message or a fraud? pls send reply to my mail [protected]@yahoo.com

• Pm
      May 18, 2009

i have also received a sms from LM-spdci that i have won 250, 000, 00 GBP in the 2009(SHELL) int"t mobile draw, to claim ur prize contact dr.richard n0 +[protected] is this true or fraud kindly send reply to my mobile and my number is [protected]

• Ve

Andra Pradesh.
    my mobile no [protected] pleeeeeeez inform the datailes of GBP

• Ya
      Jun 01, 2009

i have received one msg that tells me that you have won gbp 250000.00 in 2009 (shell)int'l mobile draw . to claim contact mr. mike via e-mail @spdc @live.com... is it true or fraud????????

• Ga
      Jun 02, 2009

i had receive same massage for [protected]@live.com
    is it true or fraud?

• Di
      Jun 07, 2009

bloody mike if i catch u i ll kill u damn why u cheat peoples

•   Jun 11, 2009

my name is shailesh kumar & shri bharat singh
    nagla rati line par tundla Disst. firozabad
    hi ad-demo i w0n the prize byu ad-demo on 27/5/2009 at 7:44pm so sir ni relyon you that i candiate who won the prize by 2, 50, 000ad-demo

my id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    cont. [protected]
    [protected]

• Su
      Jun 19, 2009

"you have won GBP 250000.00, in 2009(shell) int'l mobile draw. To claim your please contact mr.Mike via e-mail @ [protected]@live.com"...
    dont know what does that mean.. sounds big!
    please do contact me on [protected]
    sujay.c.s

how r u
    your message for me you win 250000

• Ar
      Jun 29, 2009

I hAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE TODAY THAT I WON 2.50 THOUSAND POUNDS. If it true then call me on [protected]. Mike, don't make me stupid., I am waiting for your reply...

• Mo
      Jun 29, 2009

i got a an sms from spdc it contains "you won 250, 000pounds claim your prize"is it true or not please replay me my e-mail id=[protected]@gmail.com and my mobile no=[protected].please replay me what is my next movement about that?

• Va

Good evening Mr.Mike.
    i got a an sms from spdc it contains "you won 250, 000 pounds demo(shell) claim your prize"is it true sir or its fraud. If its true or not plz rply me sir, & my e-mail id is [protected]@yahoomail.com other wise call me [protected].
    thak u sir.
    i pray 2 god that this TATA company should work excellently for ever till the life ends to tgis earth.

• Ra
      Jun 30, 2009

i have recieve one msg that tells me that "congratulation!your mobile no.has won GBP 200, 000.00in the 2009 int'L mobile draw UK.to claim contect DR.philip on:[protected]@live.com or +[protected]"... is it true?????????

if its true please contect on my no:[protected]
    raviraj
    farangipet house
    mangalore tq
    dakshina kannada

• Gh
      Jul 07, 2009

unable to get the authenticity...

• Gh
      Jul 07, 2009

i get the msgs $m the bank, the couriers, and the shell company itself.. only the complaints are displayed why not the winners are displayed??????????????

• Je
      Jul 28, 2009

NO I can't say that is right or not... i am jeewan previous day

i got a message also from [protected]@live.com . in which i find i won
    2, 00000 Gbp. but don't get any respons yet now...

• Ra
      Aug 17, 2009

I have received one msgthat etlls me that oyu have won 450000GB Pounds on 2009 SHELL int'l mobile draw to claim your prize contact Mr. Scott Email via [protected]@yahoo.co.uk" is it true or fraud?

• Br
      Aug 19, 2009

i mr. B R. Bhardwaj received a message from ad
    -tm promo that i have received a prize money of 200000gb pounds. i was told to contact mr. clement dolma but the person is not in range. plz tell me whether this message is true::;::; or is a fraud::::: message. please contact me on this mobile no-[protected] as soon as possible. i am fed up of this message otherwise iam going to put a case against you of a fraud message. my mail id is--bsuneel.[protected]@gmail.com, bsuneel.29rediffmail.com

thanks again

i have recevied message that i have won 250, 000, pounds
    my cont no.[protected]

• Vs
      Aug 28, 2009

i received one msg from [protected]@live.com on 26/08/2009. to meet mr dr.alex on email, this is msg received, send clear msg, how i get this prize, is this correct/wrong, we dont understand, dont offer this type of prizes if not possible . seshu, vzm

• Ud
      Sep 04, 2009

I HAVE RICIVED MESSAGE FROM DR PHILLIP ABOUT WINNING [protected]$ I M SURPRISE WHY I HAVE WON SUCH AMOUNT AND I WANT MY MONEY AND DR PHILLIP I WILL GIVE HALF THE WINNING AMOUNT THANK YOU .
    THIS IS MY MOBIL NO -[protected]