SPD Financial / www.speedypayday.comScam

J Review updated:

SPD Financial scammed me for $1080.00 on a $200 loan.
I found out that their number [protected] is bogus and you can't even click on the links on the website itself. When I call the number, a voicemail from a man name Joel pops up and does not return the calls so you are not able to pay off the loan, they keep deducting a $60.00 fee each pay period as long as they can. I read in different forums/blogs that they have scammed so many people and they don't know who to turn to. I would like to know where my money went, what address? Can you please have this company investigated as soon as possible. I would like to dispute SPD Financial in the amount of $1080.00. Can you please help me? Their website is www.speedypayday.com. This website should be shut down before more people get scammed.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Janice

You can email me a [protected]@sidley.com.

• T
      Oct 14, 2009

This happened to me as well, the phone number [protected]) and the fax number they give to fax your forms back is also now bogus. I found online that they also go under SPD Financial Services, LLC and run out of an address of: 2150 S. 1300 E, STE 500, Salt Lake City, UT [protected]. If you know of a way to get the money back or to stop them from taking the money out of my account that would be helpful.

A trouble single mother

• J
      Jul 26, 2013

I paid for janice vera, thus she didn't lose a penny, I did.

• S
      Aug 22, 2013

I work for SPD Financial, not SPD Financial Services or speedypayday.com. I would just like to notify readers that SPD Financial in Schaumburg, IL has no affiliation to the small loans company referenced on this complaints board. The SPD Financial out of Schaumburg, IL has an A rating with the BBB and offers Auto Loans not small speedy pay day loans.

Here is the link to our BBB http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/auto-dealers-used-cars/schaumburg-pre-driven-in-schaumburg-il-88373996. Please do not hesitate to do business with SPD Financial out of Schaumburg, IL if you are looking to purchase and/or finance your leased vehicle, pre-owned, or new vehicle over the phone with our Loan Servicing department, Lease Maturity department or in person at our dealership.

Steve