Spbeauty / Unauthorized withdrawal from account

They charged my account $81 14 days after it was ordered, not giving me a 14 day trial period because it took 8 days to receive the product. This did not give me 14 days to try it. This quote is from their we site: "You will have 14 full days after you receive your trial to evaluate and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy Lift SP, simply do nothing. You will be billed the discounted price of only 79.95 on the 15th following your 14 day trial period (this is a savings off the retail price, and is only available for those who secure their trial today."

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT AS THE TRIAL PERIOD IS MISREPRESENTED.

Comments

• Je
      5th of Feb, 2009

Will not order crap online again.

• Be
      14th of Jun, 2009
    Spbeauty - LIFTSP
    SPBeauty
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 866-897-2464

I ordered my FREE sample of LIFTSP some time ago - however, I kept receiving new containers - now I noted that my credit card has been charged for at least 5-6 new orders - my original order had been a FREE sample. I have been away but am now home and am returning 4 containers which I DID NOT order and have used the 1 container originally sent to me. I am returning the unopened containers and ask that the amount on my credit card be returned. As I said I do not remember giving any credit card number originally as this was to be a FREE sample. I hope that this matter will be resolved to my satisfaction immediately.

8th of Aug, 2011
    Spbeauty - LIFTSP
    SPBeauty
    P.O. box 2468
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 866-897-2464
    spbeauty.com

Company bills me every month on Visa and never ships the product
    They ship only when I call and complain.
    This time I was ready to call again as I did not received July's shipment
    but their telephone and web page are gone!!!