SparklesForever.com / Fraudulent charges

I ordered a birthday gift for my son's girlfriend a month before her birthday in order to get it to her on time. I never received the item I ordered and it was charged on my Mastercard. I have sent many emails, voicemails and Sparklesforever has not returned my call or even notify me that the order may be backordered. I am going to report to BBB and not pay the mastercard bill since I did not receive half of my order.

Ma

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own jewelry discussion group here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i read your complaint and i first want to say that you should contact your credit card company and inform them of your purchase you never got, and let them know you're going to DISPUTE THE CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD. Don't mess up your good credit by not paying your bill, just DISPUTE the charge that was made on your credit card by this SHADY ONLINE JEWELER.

If you contact the BBB contact one in the same city or state where this SHADY ONLINE JEWELER is doing business at to file your complaint.

If you need my jewelry services or my FREE jewelry consultation services feel free to contact me.

• Ro
      8th of Apr, 2009

i had the same thing happen, ordered a ring, was charged for it, never got it or a refund. now the 'my account' part of their site doesnt come up. i called and emailed many times. i am waiting to hear back from my credit card company to see if they can help.

9th of Apr, 2009

UPDATE ON MY PREVIOUS COMMENT TO YOUR COMPLAINT: YOU CAN FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THIS ORGANIZATION CALLED "THE JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEE FOR CONSUMERS" AND THEY WILL DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY FOR SURE.

The website address for the JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEE IS:

Contact THE JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEE BY PHONE:

Normal business hours are 9am to 5pm,
    Monday through Friday (Eastern Time)
    excluding National Holidays.

Telephone: (212) 997-2002
    Fax: (212) 997-9148

Another thing you can do is CONTACT YOUR GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS IN THE SAME STATE THIS COMPANY DOES ITS' BUSINESS, AND YOU CAN FILE ANOTHER COMPLAINT WITH THEM THERE AS WELL.