Sparkles At Chantilly / DO NOT USE THIS DAYCARE

1 Chantlly, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 703-955-7202

My daughter attended this school for 5 months and it was awful. She did not learn and she was in a class way to young for her. My daughter was 4 and 1/2 and was in a class with 3 to young 4's. While in Sparkles care she was hurt 3 times. She was hit in the face 2 times, both times drew blood and have left scars. She had her finger smashed in the hinge of a door and lost her finger nail.

This school was one of the cheaper places out there and it just goes to show that you get what you pay for. The teachers are not experianced enough and showed extreme frustration with me when I expressed my concern about my daughter. They also tried to blame my daughters behavior for the injuries she sustained, but had never informed me of any problems.

My daughter was pulled out of this school because she was not safe! I am still fighting with this place for my last week deposit back. They refuse to give it back even though I had every right to remove my child.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS PLACE! It is worth paying the extra money for GREAT CARE! My daughter is doing wonderful in her new school.

Comments

• Ll
      20th of Jan, 2011

I have 2 children at Sparkles at Chantilly and my experience have been very different, the staff is always caring and understanding and the Director is very quick to answer any concern I may have about the program, I'm surprise to see this kinds of comments I been at sparkles for over 3 years and not even in a million year I would change my children to a different center.
    I can only say I'm sorry for your experience but i feel like you were talking about a different program, I'm very very happy I found them and my children are very happy to come to Sparkles every day.

Sparkles At Chantilly - Sparkles at Chantilly
    Sparkles at Chantilly
    Chantilly
    Virginia
    Phone: 703-955-7202
    sparkleschildcare.com

This center is open from 6:00am to 8:30pm it's a great center with caring staff a very nice Director, I love the programs, the hours and the cameras in the classroom that allows me to check on my child at anygiving time. It's an excellent service.

31st of Jan, 2011

I love this center is really good!

31st of Jan, 2011

the staff is great, my children are happy there.

yeah, it's ok

31st of Jan, 2011

This is crazy this is an excellent center!!!

31st of Jan, 2011

This center is great and that is one of the things I like that is open 14 hours, I dont know of any other center in the area that provide that kind of service

Sparkles At Chantilly - PLEASE USE THIS CHILDCARE
    Sparkles Childcare center at Chantilly
    Chantilly
    Virginia

This is a very good center I wold never change my children to any other program, my children love sparkles, my husband is very happy and I couldn't ask for anything better.

I'll say to who ever dough their services to go and check for themself.

• J0
      4th of Feb, 2011

That story is nuts. Sparkles at Chantilly has done extremely well for my children. The teachers have been attentive to my children and have always listened to what I have to say. I'm sorry if you had a bad experience but I disagree, I am very happy with Sparkles and so are my children.

30th of Sep, 2011

Sparkles! @ Chantilly is an AWESOME center. My friends son goes to this center and he never wants to go home at the end of the day and every night he talks about how much fun he had an how much he loves his teachers and about what he learned. To whoever posted the thing about your daughter not learning - maybe it is because you are not smart enough to teach her things at home. I recommend if you are looking for a great daycare to tour this center and see it for yourself and don't listen to this crazy mom. She is obviously bitter she did not recieve a refund. Hopefully she raises her daughter with more class.

• Ti
      27th of Oct, 2011

I love this Center! I am a doctor and I work long hours, the school stays open until 8:30pm and i love it! My child is always telling me new things that he has learned and I believe it is important to not only find teachers that care but find those that educate our children! Take your children to this center!

• Fl
      6th of Mar, 2015

Our son attented Sparkles from 2004 - 2005. It was a very rewarding experience for him. Sparkles was a safe environment for him. The other well know daycare he was attending. (The one with the Red Steple) where a few select kids were allowed to beat other children on a daily bases. And nothing and no one did a single thing to stop the violence. We put him in Sparkles and the excellent care he received was outstanding. The state of the art features allowed us to keep an eye on him through out the day. Sparkles is a blessing for any parent (s) who wants peace of mine while you are at work, or at appointments etc.