Sparkle Industrial / Smart Fraud

1 He didn't give oneChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 312-753-7827

I recently recieved a phone call from a man named ANTHONY(just like everybody else), stating that I had applied for a janitorial position online, which is true. He stated that he had openings for experienced and unexperienced, but I told him I was experienced so he told me I would get $16 an hour + full benifits+9-5pm shift(which is the best) and Saturdays would be Time&1/2 Overtime.
Then he said I would be able to start in the next 2 days or so if I was already registered with the NATIONAL JOB SAFETY USA and had a valid CRN number. So I told him I didn't and he instructed me on how to get one by calling [protected] but they said if I live in the Chicago or surrounding areas call [protected]. NOW THINGS START TO GET REAL FISHY> CHECK IT OUT>
1st=When I talked to "ANTHONY" He sounded as if he was talking through a voice box, in all reality HE WAS ON A VOICE MODULATOR(DISGUISE). I could hear my voice going through his system and when my ECHO stops talking, thats when he'll respond! 2nd=When you call either [protected](chicago?) or [protected](washington d.c.?) it says human resource dept but its not set up for incoming, just voicemail. 3rd= Why did I have my cousin in Atlanta call the 888 number to JOB SAFETY USA and it directed him to call the 773 number in Chicago? WHY and your HEAD OFFICE IS IN MASS. where we talk to the operators. Why would it direct him to call the Chicago number and also there are no other options in the menu when you call the toll free number? THINK ABOUT IT? BACK TO THE STORY> So I finally get a reloadable DEBit card from the CURRENCY EXCHANGE, because of course im not about to give out my real credit card number to anyone thats SUSPECT, I then pay, take the online quiz, print certificate, recieve CRN number. THen I proceeded as told to put on my resume and fax it to [protected]. Shortly after, I recieved a call from Anthony and he still didn't know my name even though I left it on ample amount of voicemails along with my number, he just said SOMEBODY applied for a job, so i proceeded to tell him It was me and i have already got my CRN number and faxed it. AS he was talking THE PHONE HUNG UP(im assuming he recieved my fax). SInce then i have left about 30 voicemails on the phone and still no response. And its funny i happen to google the name SPARKLE INDUSTRIAL and the only thing that comes up under SPARKLE INDUSTRIAL... YOU GUESSED IT. TWO MF"ING COMPLAINTS ABOUT THESE BIT**** DOING THE SAME BOGUS SH** TO SOME OTHER PROBABLY NICE PEOPLE. its funny that i cant find out any info on SPARKLE INDUSTRIAL but when i talk to one of the operators of "JOB SAFETY USA" she gave me the whole rundown about SPARKLE INDUSTRIAL and about how you can call him, leave a voicemail and he'll usually call you back shortly, As IF SHE DID TELEMARKETING FOR SPARKLE INSTEAD OF "JOB SAFETY USA". Then i asked her to tell me about some other companies that she deal with, this broad tries to GOOGLe it!!! COMPANIES ASKING FOR CRN, So i tried to ask her for info on the TWO that she came up with and she said she didn't have no info on them!! WOW!WOW! Now im out $98 trying to get a [censored]ing job!!! But you know what I already know what it is, JOB SAFETY USA is registered. all the way registered, but they probably don't get any business so the boss thinks of this scheme where he can make sure people be directed to his company for CRN numbers, because SPARKLE INDUSTRIAL is not registered anywhere, you can go through any business search for D&B or not and you wont find a thing. It doesnt have a website, nor helpline, nor a line where you can talk to a representative. You can only talk to ANTHONY or SOME AFRICAN FEMALE who calls you. JOB SAFETY USA IS REAL BUT SPARKLE IS NOT AND BY THEM BEING CONNECTED IT MAKES JOB SAFETY USA ILLEGAL. SO NOW WHAT TO DO?? YOU GO AFTER JOB SAFETY USA!!! WITH THE POLICE, FBI, AND A GOOD LAWYER SO YOU CAN SUIT THEIR ### BEFORE THE COPS BUILD UP THEIR WHOLE CASE AND TAKE EVERYTHING!!! IM GETTING ON IT RIGHT NOW!! SO I YOU WANT TO HELP OR GET IN WITH THIS YOU CAN EMAIL ME. AND IF YOU WANT TO GO SOLO, I GIVE MY BLESSINGS AND HOPE YOU BE WELL WELL COMPENSATED FOR YOUR TROUBLES!!

Comments

• Mi
      18th of Jun, 2008

hi yes i got scamed from this ### anthony i want to get him and kick his ###ing ### for taking my money i just made a big mistake for ###ing with me, he doesnt know what he got himself into. i will find this person and he will pay for this badly. im going to get him my way trust me he may run but cannot hide. im going to try to contact the fbi for this and investagate this matter . im sorry others like my self got shafted on this.

• Er
      18th of Jun, 2008

Yes, Gratitude to all that got scammed by this Artist of [censor]assness!

• Er
      18th of Jun, 2008

Newly updated!! Why is the address to the HEAD OFFICE of SPARKLE INDUSTRIAL at the Deleware Maximum Security Facility. If you want to see for yourself, just use YELLOWPAGES.COM/MAPS or MAPQUEST.COM(i prefer yellowpages due to their birdseyeview) and use the address on the site- 1345 E. 14th St, Wilmington, DE. It might piss you off even more!

• Ca
      19th of Jun, 2008

WELL I GUESS I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES...CUZ I HAD CALLED N LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE I TALKED 2 ANTHONY AS WELL. HE CINSTRUCTED ME 2 FAX A RESUME OVER 2 HIM AS WELL, THEN HE ASKED ME IF I HAD DA CRN NUMBER I TOLD HIM NO HE GAVE ME A NUMBER 2 CALL WHICH WAS A D.C NUMBER!! WHEN I CALLED THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE IT SEEM KINDA OF FUNNY 2 ME THAT IT WOULD JUST KEEP RINGING N RINGING SO I JST SAYED ### IT AND HUNG UP...THEN I CALLED BACK LIKE A WEEK LATER LEFT MY NAME N SHYT AGAIN N THEN OCCASSION FEMALE CALLED ME BACK SPEAKIN ON ANTHONYS BEHALF.. SHE TOLD ME THAT MY POSITION WAS STILL BEING HELD BUT I NEEDED 2 FAX THE RESUME N REMIND U I NEVA GOT N TOUCH WIT NO 1 2 GET A CRN NUMBER BCUZ THEY WOULDNT NEVER ANSWER SO...I WAS ON THE COMPUTER LOOKIN FOR A RESUME EXAMPLE 2 USE WHEN I DECIDED 2 GOOGLE THE SPARKLE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY UP...N THATS WEN I CAME ACROSSS THIS STORY...DAMN IM JUST GLAD DAT YOU WOULD BE SO KIND AS 2 GIVE OTHERS WARNINGS...SO I CANT FILE A LAW SUIT FOR FRAUD N HIM TAKING MI MONEY BUT I WOULD DAMN SURE LIKE 2 FILE ONE ON HIM WASTIN MY TIME, GETTING MY HOPES UP THINKING IM ABOUT TO BE MAKING DAT BACON N WHOLE TIME IT WAS A MOTHA ###IN SCAM...LAST WORDS DAMN!!

• Ro
      10th of Jul, 2008

Well, I had a good experience with Sparkle Maintenance. I applied for a job with them, Anthony called me and interviewed me over the telephone a couple of days later.

Since I did'nt have a CRN I had to contact the Safety Center and register. After getting a CRN I submitted the number along with my resume and got called for a job with them.

I've been working for Sparkle now for 1.5 weeks cleaning a Supermarket in Chicago and things are going well.

Maybe the reason why they didn't call you is because your resume wasn't good enough or your experience not enough for the position.

Good luck to you all!!!

• Je
      10th of Jul, 2008

HI FOLKS!
    I GOT A JOB WITH SPARKLE JUST LAST MONTH. THEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE AND I APPLIED FOR THE NIGHT-SHIFT SUPERMAKET MAID POSITION.
    I GOT UPSET THAT I HAD TO GET THE "HAZMAT THING", THE CRN BUT THEY ACTUALLY CALLED ME A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER TO START.
    THE JOB IS OKAY, I GET PAID $14 AN HOUR AND CAN'T COMPLAIN TOO MUCH ABOUT IT.
    I GUESS WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES...
    J.JACKSON - CHICAGO

• Aa
      14th of Jul, 2008

this company is a rip off. this cleaning company listed in philadelphia, newspaper as a legitimate job. i called them received info from telephone #215-475-5148, and spoke to anthony, followed the same procedure as every one else and was informed by anthony to call the job safety center for the crn number. i called backed after receipt of# and was told to submitt my resume and crn # to fax # 206-309-0846, he told me i would receive a job, starting at 14.00$ an hr. i was told i would be working the next day or two. no call was returned upon them receiving my money, resume, i left numerous messages to this day no phone call or job has come my way. this is a rip off company and should be shut down, i am making contact with the penna. attorney general about this company and false advertising. please do not give this con artist another dime scamed in philly.

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2008

same thing happened to me in Virginia

• Ni
      28th of Jul, 2008

I don't konw but all I know is that they got me for my money and that ### bogush ### hell. I didn't have 98 dollars to give them. But making it sound all good 13 dollars an hour. I got a crn number and then I did the test and printed out the certificate. It's a scam. For the people who saying that they are working. It's probably someone in on the scam in put made up names with there complaints. If it was not a scam the man anthony would have returned people calls and told them that they are experiencing delays not a damn machine. I'm so pissed off about the situation because I have a daughter to support. I do not have money to be wasting on scams. It's all gonna come back on them why they think they doing some ###. I left a message. All I said is that I want my money back. In check this out. When you call from the number you applied with it doesn't let you leave a message but when you call from someone else number who have not applied you can leave a message. Now tell me that's not a scam. They called me back and said I had the job and that someone would get back with me in 24 hours. 2 days passed so I called them back in no one got back with me yet. In if they was experiencing delays why would they keep calling people back tellimg the thta they have a job. They be to thirsty to give out the number for the crn number. Just know if you have to pay to work then its a scam. email me .

• Th
      29th of Jul, 2008

I am a single parent of two boys, I was pissed when I found out the whole sparkle job was a fraud. I lost $98 dollars on some ###, that money could have went on school clothes for my boys. I hope that everyone affected by this will come together and go after the ### behind this bogus ### scheme. good luck to all. And for the people that are saying they got a job with sparkle thats some ### you probably working with their sorry ### taking my money too.

• Jr
      1st of Aug, 2008

I hope theses people get the worst of what is coming to them for what they are doing to us folks who are trying to make a decent living looking for employment to get robbed. The Government needs to step in on this I just borrowed the $98.00 and can't figure out how am I going to repay it as I am still unemployed and broke. I pray to God that they get caught and rot in HELL!

• Ta
      4th of Aug, 2008

we need to come together and get these people and i am not going out like this i want my money and i am going todo something about it

• Je
      4th of Aug, 2008

I am trying to be neutral but I can't deny feeling guilty for objecting when I spent $98.00 to Job Safety and they mis-spelled my name Jessika can you believe. How do you mis-spell that. I e-mailed info@jobsafety.com and comlpained about the 15min wait, they keep you on hold forever I mean please tell me why people need a Bachelors degree to be a janitor. So, cut the crap I'm a homeowner and I just needed another income and a cleaner is not half bad considering the 3mnths probation the money is good. I run a considerable private day care at my home in East Flatbush. It pays the morgage honey. In america the majority vote wins its that simple and more people have had bad experiences than good, so whether or not the service is illegal should be investigated and everyone negatively affect be compensated for their time and money.

• Ka
      12th of Aug, 2008

Unfortunately, I've read your complaints too late. But I do agree with Tania, we need to come together and do something about this. What I did, since the scam originated over the internet with an online job application (in my case); I submitted an FBI Tip. Please feel free to submit one for yourself at https://tips.fbi.gov. A united stand might at least stop this preditor!

• Hi
      9th of Sep, 2008

This bs company was just profiled on Fox 29 Philadelphia.
    They mite have more info. on their website.
    I just took a $40. test to be a waiter, something called "TIPS certification", and got one of those print-out diplomas.
    No jobs though!

• Sh
      15th of Sep, 2008

This Anthony guy is a ###ing fraud and the company's he's working for is going to catch all hell for this ### their pulling on innocent people. I tried to dispute this with my bank, but that did not work. They told me that the company did not guarentee employement and that I freely gave them my info and there's nothing that they can do. There is something that I can do, hunt these ### down until I get my ###ing money back. If we work together we can get justice.

• Po
      8th of Oct, 2008

ROBERT HILL YOU OBVIOUSLY WORK FOR THE SCAMMING COMPANY!!!

• Ev
      8th of Oct, 2008

My fiance just received a call from someone called Mark and they ran down the same scenario of the janitorial position, making said amount of money, guarntee job, bla, bla, bla. From the get-go I smelled something fishy and began to do my homework on this company as well, although they gave him a different name altogther Job Safety USA is still in the mix. Nevertheless I ran a check on BBB and sure enough there rating was most definetely unsatisfactory, Job Safety USA that is. So any company making this referral is also involved in this scam.
    My thing is why do you need a CRN for any type of industrial job, every company has its own set policy and one has to oblige by it. And a renowned company always makes sure that there employees go through a safety training no matter what industrial job you go through, whether it be hotel, maintenance, construction, etc.
    What is a CRN anyway? If you google you won't and can't find anything pertaining to a CRN. This is just a total scam, and these are desperate times people, you have desperate and vulnerable people looking for work and the whole scenario they paint is like so incredible that its a must do.
    Don't fall for this becuase in reality you don't need to pay for a policy, rules and regulations. If you need to get licensed every state has a licensing department where you can download the forms and apply and at least you know that you can pay the fee to the state and its safe.

• Da
      10th of Oct, 2008

I can agree with mostly with everybody that stated, "we all were scammed". In the same scenario Anthony called me. We basically had a interview over the he told that I needed to fax my resume to him along with my CRN #. I was waken up by his voice, and had been waiting on some type of blessing to come through. He told me that I would be making $14 dollars per hour with full benefits, and Saturdays time and a half. I faxed my resume to the 206 number and called the job safety number. I then found out this I had to pay $98 dollars for the CRN number. Anthony called me back later that day and told "he has an available position for me and he would leave open until the following friday". I asked him about the CRN .because Im OSHA certified for safety training and did'nt pay anything, my job paid it. I had my friend loan me the money. She called back with my CRN number that Monday. I went to the library to the passed the test, faxed it along with my resume again. That was over a month ago, and I still have'nt received any return calls since. I'm in a ###ed situation, I told my probation officer that I was starting a new job, I owe people and I was desperate need for employment. This is some ### ! I thought all my troubles were over momentarily. Their going to feel the pain we experienced Due to the willingness of the Most High God !!!

• Fi
      9th of Feb, 2009

the one that called me is called star maintenance..thanx god i google this b4 i even thaught of payin, But you people have to know when you see a scam when u see one, They are so obvious they are tryin to scam you over the phone