Sparkle Industrial / Terrible experience

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 312753-7816

On may 5th called [protected]. Left a message on the voice machine with my name phone # and the purpose of the called back i took to gentleman named Anthony. He ask where i lived, told me he had 3 or 4 jobs in my area, he also told me that i needed to be certified to call [protected] talked t0 a lady named marah explained fee amount. Told her, i would call back i, was called back on the 15th of may and was told that needed to have my CRN number told anthony, that would not have money until the 16th called, talked to marah was given my CRN number. I faxed it to the number [protected] with my resume, was told by marah to give credit card number she gave me a pass code and a email address was told if i didn't pass the test, i could take over took test and passed never herd from no one!

More Sparkle Industrial Complaints & Reviews

Comments

20th of Jun, 2008

Well, I was wondering what was taking so long with the process. I guess i got my answer. I think something needs to be done about this "Sparkle Industries"..

• Da
      15th of Jul, 2008

SAME THING SAME PERSON HAPPENED TO ME IN VIRGINIA!

31st of Jul, 2008

i just got the call about 10 minutes ago same exact thing, Anthony, voicebox, delayed response, i thought it sounded fishy right off the bat so im glad i googled it .Sorry to hear about your losses, we need to find out how to bust these a**holes.

31st of Jul, 2008

oh yea by the way they are now using Sparkle Maintenace so when you google it their are cleaning websites but i dont think its anything to do with them .

14th of Aug, 2008

sons of ### same exact thing happened to me i want these ###s gone

• Le
      11th of Sep, 2008

this company did the same to me! i hope they burn in helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Sh
      15th of Sep, 2008

Its been almost a year and i'm just finding they've scamming people all over the country and BBB isn't showing no love trying to locate these weasels...