Sparkle Industiral / Fraud

1 IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 312-753-7808

I recieved a call from a person name Anthony from Sparkle Industrial on June 06, 2008 on my job phone and was a message was left for me to return his phone call. So I did and the number [protected] was not able to recieve phone calls. On Monday June 09, 2008, Mr. Anthony called me back and was speaking about some open positions in the janitorial industry that he had open in my local area. Some very brief pre-employment questions were asked about previous experience in the industry and he infromed me of the hours, and hourly pay rate. Towards the end of the conversation he mentioned some type of CRN number that I needed. He explanined to me that the number was needed for employment. The number would be given the same day that I registered and for me to put it by my name on the resuem I was to submit to him at [protected]. Well nowadays there is so much going on that I just had to use my gut instinct and do what I do best which is investigate. I immediately got on the internet and Googled the phone numbers that I had because for one it was strange that the same number that Mr. Anthony called me from Friday is the same number that I called back on Friday and I couldn't get through and here the same number coming through my cell phone early Monday morning! Upon googling these bogus phone numbers I called the Safety Registration number that he gave me [protected] which directed me to call my local number at [protected]. I spoke to a rep and I informed her that a SCAM ARTIST was using this Safety Registration Number C.R.N. as a fraudlent way of scamming people out of money. Mr. Anthony never mentioned that there would be a fee of 89.00 to get this C.R.N. but the rep on the Safety Registration informed me. Thanks Google there is nothing better! If it had not been for the info that came up on Google then I would have been another innocent VICTIM of Identity and Financaial Fraud! Whoever Anthony is, all I can say is "GOD DONT LIKE UGLY", and hopefully we all come together and spark up an INVESTIGATION and you will get caught SUCKER!

Ta

Comments

• Er
      17th of Jun, 2008

But how would he get the $89+$9processing fee if you had to pay it to JOB SAFETY CENTER??? ITs because JOB SAFETY CENTER is the scammer!! Which should be reported immediately!! And let me guess, the girl @ JOB satfety CEnter, was her name MYRA??? Thats because they only have two employees who have calls redirected to their phones so they can get your $98. Its the boss of JOB SAFETY USA, he trying to get more money into his business because it is so BOGUS that people probably wouldn't hire you if they seen you got registered by them. The girl also told me that their company had the CHEAPEST and FASTEST WAY to get registered and get your CRN number, which sometimes may just draw people away especially when they check out how "Put-Together" their website is. But im glad you didnt get the chance to even give them any money. But its also too bad, cuz when you see this lawsuit on TV you cant get in on it because you didn't lose any money! Just messing with you, that don't mean go and lose you $98 to them!LOL!

• Ya
      17th of Jul, 2008

Man i just saved 98.00!! I was so geeked because mr anthony called me too and was telling me about the job which sounded awesome but it did seem like a recording, but wen i called to get that number i was shocked that i had to pay for it!!! im soo glad i ran across this page on google because my brain sniffed a scam!

• Rc
      18th of Jul, 2008

I too was contacted by Mr. Anthony. They put bogus ads in the newspapers for cleaners. The number in the Washington, DC Post Express was (202) 465-3710. I believe that they are targeting Latino's because most of them will not question needing a safety or CRN from the safety center. The fax number for Sparkle as Mr. Anthony states was (206) 309-0846 which is in Seattle, WA. Also, the safety number was 888-810-6048, which is located in Hollywood, FL. It is a big scam, and they will be caught.

• Dj
      18th of Dec, 2008

I live in new york city .Recently i saw an add in the daily news, about an cleaning agency named "star" maintenance.so i called them and had to leave a message bc there was no one for me to speak with live.about a week later(yesterday12/16/08) .I recieved a call from someone named MARK.after a few minutes i noticed that i wasnt speaking with a live person, but a machine.the machine (mark) told me how much the job paid and how they would accomodate me with a site near where i live.then at the end of the message, he tells me that i should fax in the resume and that i should write the CRN number on the corner of the resume.i stated that i dont have a CRN number at which time the machine directed me to call a number so that i can register.when i called that number, i was asked to call a local number so that i can speak with a live rep..when i finally reached her, she told me that i had to pay 9 dollars to register and 89 fee for the safety instructions.I immediately smelled a scam.these people are bogus and they will go after your hard earned money...so dont trust this site..its a scam, , scam, scam, scam..STAR maintenance in new york city is a big scam..the DAILY NEWS should be ashamed of allowing bogus people to infiltrate their daily papers to list bogus jobs as a way to make money off of the people who need the money more than anyone else. dam scammers.

• He
      25th of Feb, 2009

Im in Washington DC, my boyfriend nearly got scammed by Star Maintenance... As mentioned by previous poster a guy named "Mark" called him and told him the job paid $15/hr and that they were ready to hire him but... he needed the CRN/CIN number before he could start. "MARK" gave him the number to call to get this "safety" number... he called and again same scenario, a woman gets on the phone and says it cost $98 to obtain the number immediately and that he would have up to 6 months to go online and take a test/course something like that. Well just so happens I work with a bunch of maintenance men and none of them were required to have this number to get a job. Myboyfriend looked up Star Maintenance on line to further investigate the company/CRN number and found this site... AMAZING!!! What a [censored]n fraud. He has been looking for decent work for almost a year.. People like him are looking for work because money is tight.. For these folks to take advantage of that is totally outrageous. They offer you a great sounding job... decent pay, benefits, retirement the whole nine and then steal your money...Think of the guys that went ahead and paid/borrowed the $98 to get the number to get nothing but a debit on their account or a debt to a friend. God dont like ugly and for real these folks should burn in hell!!!

• Wa
      7th of Apr, 2009

THEY ALSO ALMOST GOT ME!!! SOME RUSSIAN GUY ( THAT ALSON SET OFF ALARMS CUZ IM A FORMER nyc AND nys cORRECTIONS oFFICER AND LATELY WE'VE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF EASTERN EUROPEAN WHITE COLLET SCAM ARTISTS COMIN INTO THE SYSTEM!) AND HE PROMISED ME A GREAT SOUN DING JOB WITH GOOD $$ BUT I NEEDED A crn number so i had to call 1-888-810-6048. i CUT TO THE CHASE AND DEMENDED IF i HAD TO PAY AN UPFRONT FEE. so'nu[censored] 89.00 DOLLARS. i IMMEDIATEL;DY HUNG UP AND PUCHED UP THIS WEB ON crn scams!

we should all deluge their numbers !!!
    'david' -347-844-6109

call and leave messages so you fill ther voice mailboxes and otherwise make their lives a living hell!!! PASS IT ON!

• Ni
      24th of Apr, 2009

My son saw an ad in Washington Post Express for a cleaning company called STAR Maintenance. The number on the ad was 202 465-3710. My son called that number and left his name and number on the voice mail. About two or three weeks later a guy named David called him and offered him a job. He was told that he had to call 1-888-810-6048 and get a crn number. The recording on this particular number referred him to 202 629-9081 to speak to a customer service rep. He called and was told that he needed $98 for the crn number and the safety information that had to be read prior to taking the test on line. I wish I could say my son didn't borrow the money to obtain the job but being desperate for a job he did. He was given a fax number which was 206 309-0846 to fax his resume to. Someone even called once they received the fax and said they had forwarded his resume to the company and that he would be contacted in a couple of days so that he can start working as soon as possible. Well, no one called and no on ever will. This is a total scam!! I think it is really sad that people are preying on people that with the economy being the way it is have a feeling of desperation for a job so that they can just make it in this society. I truly pray that everyone involved with this scam gets what is coming to them.

• Bl
      11th of May, 2009

Sonofthe@$*&(^ called me today and I was so excited because finally I have a job. David Smith offered me $14 an hour. He gave the numbers below and I supposed to pay $98. So I called my brother to borrowed the $$$. Thanks God I Googled first of make any stupidity. I wish they burn in Hell.

Fax 206-309-0846
    CRN 1888 810 6048
    Local office 718 971 5259 (Leticia ext. 3006)

David Smith
    347-844-6109

• Lo
      1st of Jun, 2009

Mr. Smith called me today too. He called and left the number 18888106048 to call about the CRN number. He said to call him at 4045922671. He said he was calling from Pinnacle Maintenance. I did not believe him so I never faxed over a resume or anything. It is scam and I am glad others have found that out too!