Spark.com / Scammers haven

I just joined this sight and immediately got about 8 scammer emails trying to get me to contact them off the site. I complained to the company and wanted to cancel my membership but they said no that they are trying to stop them but several contacted me before I joined and a couple sounded sincere so I joined. In my opinion this company wants these scammers on their website to increase their memberships which they won't refund. I'am an actual widow so have a huge target on my head . Shameful!!!

Comments

5th of Mar, 2011

I have been scammed on "Spark" by Michael Rachman. His e-mail can be: michrachman@yahoo.com. Be aware of this guy

• Me
      28th of Jul, 2012

I had this problem on spark.com as well. When you observe the patterns they use to create usernames for their profile and how similar the information is it becomes so incredibly obvous which are scammers and which aren't. So far though on this site I've had 100% contact from scammers and noone else. My guess is that this website is losing money hand over fist and the only way to keep it going is to create phony customers and send these messages themselves to trick people into paying. After all they only make money from people when they respond to emails.