Spares2go.co.uk / They have no telephone number to contact them

United States Review updated:

Ordered a timer knob for my dishwasher on 31st May 2011. Payment taken out of my bank account on 1st June 2011. As at 8th August I still haven't received the part. They have no telephone number to contact them only an e-mail which when you send an e-mail to them keeps coming back saying the part is on back order. I've subsequently found out that the part is no longer made and as such they could never get it for me. The amount is only £12.83 but that's not my concern. Other people could be losing much more money to this fraudulent company.

Comments

• Qu
      Jan 05, 2011
    Spares2go.co.uk - I wouldn't touch this site with a bargepole
    spares2go.co.uk

I ordered a part for my chest freezer on 24th October 2010. The money left my account on the 25th. At this time the part was showing as available. a few days later it was obsolete. I was then promised that the part was available and on order with their supplier, but the suddenly it wasnt available and I was promised a refund. I am still waiting 4 weeks later and they are now ignoring my e-mails. I wouldn't touch this site with a bargepole!

• Gi
      Mar 16, 2012
    Spares2go.co.uk - This site cannot be recommended
    spares2go.co.uk

I have had the same experience as those above. I ordered a part on 11 Jan. 2012 and the money was debited from my credit card the same day. Since I heard nothing more, I mailed on 7 Feb. to ask for an update. I got a reply saying they were having difficulty finding the part and could I send pictures of the old part, which I did immediately.

17 Feb. I checked the web site which now had the part listed as obsolete. So I mailed again to ask them to let me know if they could find the part by the end of the next week.

No reply by 28 Feb. so I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money.

No reply by 5 March so I wrote:
    To date still nothing.

On this basis this site cannot be recommended.

• Cu
      Sep 17, 2012
    Spares2go.co.uk - Never use this company
    spares2go.co.uk

Ordered belts for my mother's vacuum cleaner on 6th Aug. Money taken out of my account on 7th Aug. Nothing by 16th Aug. Emailed them, they replied they were being sent. Nothing came. Showed on site as being on backorder. Emailed again. No reply, no belts. Emailed on 24th Aug cancelling order, ordered and got them within 2 days from buyspares, emailed again 2nd Sept. Still no reply and no belts. Email from them 10th Sept saying sent today. Emailed them but no reply. Belts arrived 15th Sept. I now have 6 belts for an old Vax R19. Anyone want one? Never use this company!!

• Og
      Sep 03, 2014

I've had the exact same thing! I ordered a part on 18 Aug, Spares2go took my money the same day but I have not received anything and my emails are ignored. I checked status again and found the part has now been declared obsolete so now I know I will never receive the part - still no reply or refund. Avoid buying anything from these robbers.

• Mx
      Dec 29, 2016

Ordered a part on 25/11/2016, today (29/12/2016) checked the website and Status states that the order is being processed. I want to cancel the order and receive a full refund. What is the possibility of it happening?