Spanish Trail Dental -Tucson / Misquote service cost

1 Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

A price quote for suggested dental work as to initial examination, was far to excessive. I requested a hard copy for the service, I was told would it take a day or two. Never received. Two more requests were not answered. Another appointment and an agreement was reached for an affordable treatment, which still seemed an excessive price but agreed to. Treatment was completed, not to my satisfaction. I contacted my dental insurance and they said no claim had been filed.The insurance contacted Spanish Trail Dental whereby I was informed of a refund of most of my payment up front. Had I received a correct estimate for the initial cost, a totally different treatment plan would have been accepted whereby I would not have ended with full upper dentures.

Le

Comments

• Lo
      26th of Apr, 2011

I suffer form very personal specific psychological problems; I have very bad reactions to the basic drugs such as ie: Vicodin that are handed out freely after most routine visits; I was very candid and explained my situation with my dentist and for a few visits he accommodated my request for a 'heavier' drug and seemed understanding... I have been suffering with the same tooth for nearly a three weeks now!! I had my (2ND) appointment today and one hour before the said appointment his manager called and told me that the doctor didn't feel comfortable prescribing what I was asking for!!! one hour! (Not to mention my physiologist called on my behalf to explain the situation further) I can not believe that in this day and age a doctor or dentist would be willing to sacrifice their patients mental heath or let a patient suffer in any type of pain they could prevent!

I am so very sad. This office has everything going for it...a great staff and and really good end results--- where is the love for the people???