Spanish Trail Dental / Poor treatment

A friend of mine has suffered careless and uncompassionate treatment at the hands of a Dentist at Spanish Trail Dental in Tucson, AZ Please contact me if you have any information regarding this clinic.

Ka

More Spanish Trail Dental Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      10th of Nov, 2008

I agree totally. Both I and a person I know have been to this office. They made us both wait about an hour in the waiting room like I have nothing better to do than sit and wait on a doctor who does'nt own a watch. Then when I came to my senses and decided to go find another dentist, they made getting my records difficult. It took repeated calls to finally get the records, and even then they were poorly labeled. My new doctor had to decipher what they had done. This office is just too busy to care about their patients. Go find someone else.

• Le
      18th of Dec, 2008

I posted a detail account of my experience, but I do not see it. I was quoted package price for a treatment plan that was unbelievably over priced. I requested (3 times) a cost sheet with no delivery of same. After another appointment, we agreed to a less costly treatment, but the cost had to be paid up front. The work was completed to my dissatisfaction. I contacted my insurance and they said that no claim had been filed. They contacted Spanish Trail and notified me that I would receive a substantial refund. I received the refund with a certain amount of hassle.

• Me
      21st of Apr, 2014

We are in the middle of a terrible problem with this group involving poor work, incomplete work, unneeded extraction, failure to provide all options and a lack of correcting these problems. The staff was cruel and tried to blame their poor work on the patient. The work was at the level of a third world country and the provider stated "well your teeth are gone aren't they, I did my job." Six weeks later and still unable to wear denture. Could have saved teeth. Kay or anyone else please contact me.