Spam communication / Spam Email

1 MA, United States Review updated:

i dont remember having any such communication
plz comment

Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients
Dear Customer,

Welcome to the Chase Customer Claims Secure Document Exchange.You recently contacted Chase regarding your claim number [protected]. Your documents are available for your review.

Per our telephone conversation, you will need to register to our secure website by clicking on the link below.

Your secure access code is [protected]

On your first log in, you will be required to select a new access code.

Once registered, you will be able to access your customer correspondence on our secure website.

Thank you for using Chase Customer Claims Secure Document Exchange.

Comments

• Je
      14th of Jul, 2009

I RECEIVED THE SAME EMAIL!!! I HAVE NOT CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DID NOT OPEN A DISPUTE!! THIS IS A SCAM!

New Secure Message from Chase Customer Claims Secure Document Exchange
    Monday, July 13, 2009 8:34 PM
    From:
    "Chase Customer"
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    undisclosed-recipients
    Dear Customer,

Welcome to the Chase Customer Claims Secure Document Exchange.You recently contacted Chase regarding your claim number 191401791160001. Your documents are available for your review.

Your secure access code is 7716290008

On your first log in, you will be required to select a new access code.

Thank you for using Chase Customer Claims Secure Document Exchange.

*** PLEASE ADVISE WHO WE WOULD CONTACT TO REPORT THIS!! ***

22nd of Oct, 2009

I did file a complaint with chase about a fraudulent website purchase. (www.store2c.com--don't buy anything there) Chase said I would receive an email and I did, the same as what you see here. So I was shocked when I clicked on the link and it said that site had been reported as fraudulent. You report/forward chase spam that you haven't acted on to abuse@chase.com

• Gw
      25th of Nov, 2009

I received the same email 4 times, but what concerns me is that they have my claim number. I advised Chase of these emails and asked how did they gain access to my claim number. No answer has been forth coming.