Spadester / no payout

support @Spadester.com They wont payout, I played only a couple of games and was playing with real good players, I lost a few dollars and I wanted To cash out there phone number dosent work and cutomer chat never gets anything solved.I have now l;ost all communications with them, they wont respond to my emais.I consider the money lost.

Comments

Sh
  2nd of Nov, 2008

Spadester is a well know scam. They wont give you any money. They make excuses like you would not believe. I have contacted the FBI and also made a complaint to ic3.gov

Jd
  26th of Mar, 2009
Spadester - not working
spadester
Brooklyn
New York
jessbrown111@gmail.com

I had the spadester game for a while now and its been working properly up until about two days ago. Everytime I try and get into it it tells me to go to spadester support. What do I do to get it to work again.

Jo
  31st of Mar, 2009

i am johntae1 and it is telling me that i cant log on because there is a app still open

Jo
  31st of Mar, 2009

i cANT LOG IN MY ACCOUNT IT SAYS THERE IS A AAPP STILL OPEN

Gm
  15th of Jul, 2009

Since writing this Spadester.com has begun to payout in a quick manner and have in fact met all of my payout requests. I would like to apologize to Spadester.com and to anyone else who has been affected by what I wrote on this site. I must say Spadester.com has become my favorite site on the web to play spades and I hope that everyone will come join me in a game of spades at Spadester.com soon.

Sincerely,

GMoney99

15th of Jul, 2009

I've been payed out anytime I ask..in fact, i've been paid over $1200..my name on the site is JaymeJbo...I just think spadester had some kinks, but its good to go now!! I look forward in playing you guys!!

Sp
  16th of Jul, 2009

Oh please. Now spadester itself is making fake posts, like the above. There were no kinks. People are just not being paid, and their identity information is being taken (perhaps being sold).

21st of Jul, 2009

I am not spadester...I am a real person..you can contact me at jaymelee_112@hotmail.com..you can also search for me on myspace with the same address...I'm just a player bro...seriously..email me man..and the payoneer card really works...i'll send u pic of me with it in my hand if you dont believe me..just post ur email address on here...u can make a fake email addy if u think im spadester tryin to fish u out lol..i dont care, I just want to prove im a real person, not spadester. THEY DO PAY OUT!

Sp
  21st of Jul, 2009

Hello public. Please search the internet for "spadester" and "scam". Then you can decide if spadester is run by criminals and has started making false posts to encourage you to play at spadester and get a payoneer card. By the way - I did apply for a payoneer card, and if you use the spadester link to apply for a card then payoneer sends your ID directly to spadester. Believe what you want, but you won't be helping society by giving your money and ID to criminals...you'll just be hurting yourself and helping the criminals.

22nd of Jul, 2009

I know a lot about spadester, and can probably answer any questions that you have. In particular, if you're confused about what is true, just drop me an email. Feel free to remain anonymous. My email is kevoltkevolt@gmail.com.

22nd of Jul, 2009

spadester victim, YOU DON'T NEED YOUR ID FOR A PAYONEER CARD..I HAVE ONE!! lol..Are you accusing payoneer of being shady now too?? lol..yes spadester has had some kinks in the past, but now they payout whenever you want it. believe me, I was one of those players feeling cheated before...I know how u feel man..but the fact is I get paid anytime I request a payout, and I REFUSE to let you bash spadester when THEY DO PAYOUT!

23rd of Jul, 2009

Incorrect information has been posted. If readers can't figure out what is correct, please just send me an email (see above for my email address).

31st of Jul, 2009

Hello. Spadester told me to remove my posts from this site, but I don’t know how. Can anybody help?

6th of Aug, 2009

Nobody is helping me to remove my posts from this site, so please visit:
That will get you the correct information.

Ck
  5th of Dec, 2009

I want to report an error code 108 we i play the bid come before i can see my carsds and the other player says i to slow some time the bid come and i never see my cards im ckmarion my mail address ckmarion5290@yahoo.com my phone # is 901-650-1386

Ck
  5th of Dec, 2009

I want to report an error code 108 we I play the bid come before I can see my cards and the other player says i to slow, some times the bid comes and i never see my cards it take so long for me to connect to the game and it says I have more then one game open and i dont see that at all. I'm ckmarion my email address is ckmarion5290@yahoo.com my phone number is 901-650-1386

3rd of Apr, 2011

why cat we get spadester any more i miss it thank you hope to here from u soon

3rd of Apr, 2011

why dont we get spadester any more cant get a table at all

3rd of Apr, 2011

why dont we get spadester any more thank you

Gp
  6th of Apr, 2011

is spadesters not running anymore connot get in a game looks like all games are shut down all i see is 0/4 user name gpops