Spada Photography & Video Inc. / Rip off

1 1532 W. Richmond RoadArlington Heights, IL, United States

September 2008 - My husband and I hired James Spada to tape our wedding day and create and edited DVD with all the special effects, music, credits and a photo montage. We gave him $1200. We were excited that we found a nice guy to trust with our wedding memory. He said he needed the money before the wedding day. After 4 months and no video. With emails sent back and forth he emailed me and asked me for my address. I gave it to him and he mailed me back all the pictures I sent him and the original tapes from the man Rex that taped my wedding day. I do not even know if these tapes have my wedding on them. He did not refund any of the money I paid him. He also sent a letter that stated. "Because of personal problems and financial I am closing down Spada Photography and Video Inc. and filing personal bankruptcy as well." Spada Photography also markets as a modeling agency...At the address of 4507 North Ravenswood Avenue Suite 106 Chicago, IL 60640 Phone number: [protected] with the same website at www.spadaphotography.com MODELS BEWARE.

Te