Spada Photography / Wedding DVD

1 1532 W Richmond StreetArlington Heights Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 773-728-7460

We contracted a videographer for our wedding dvd through Spada Photography Inc for our wedding on November 30, 2002. After some time, the dvd stopped playing in the middle so I contacted James Spada in April 2008. He told me to mail it to him and he would look at it and remake it for us. I did as he instructed and he emailed me back that he received it, and would get back to me once he figured out what was wrong. I have been calling him for almost 1 year now with no return call or return contact in any way. I accepted that it probably could not be fixed, so I even started leaving him messages offering to come pick it up from him. If he could not figure out what was wrong we could at least salvage the beginning of our wedding day that did play. That dvd cost $600 (5 years ago) and now we have nothing, not even a dvd that only plays up to the church vows. I've sent him letters, called, emailed and he has never once responded back to me except for the first time in April 2008 stating he received the package and would get back to me. I would really like to know what all the other people who were ripped off are doing about it. Although what we lost is minimal in some report comparisons, we still lost part of our wedding memories that we paid for. It definitely doesn't change the fact that we paid for something he now has, will not give back, and now we wound up with nothing for trusting him and paying him.

Comments

• Me
      2nd of Jan, 2011

I hired him for our July 2004 wedding and it took 3 years, a private investigator, and the treasury department to get ANYTHING from him. He is a scam artist. He changes e-mail addresses and when I got a report of his financial background he has leins all over the place plus his boat was re-poed. I believe he is in personal bankruptcy and just to note; he hired a 17 year old kid to complete our video. He wouldn't return calls, wouldn't e-mail, and I hate to sound crude but consider your video gone. :-( The man has no conscience whatsoever. He will take your money and lie to your face. It's pathetic and disgusting. Good Luck, my thoughts are with you!