SPACIAL AUDIO SOLUTION / bobby weaver

1 RR 1 BOX 142 AWayne City, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6187362377

I WAS CHARGED 6.00 FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULDNT OF BEEN CHARHED I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY RETURNED B 4 MORE IS TAKEIN OFF (Periodic Billing Order ACC142252-INV102743-R012525 Approved ) Amount: $6.00Tax: $0.00Shipping: $0.00Customer: BOBBY WEAVERCompany: #1 rap n hip hop mid west styleAddress:RRI BOX 142 A City: wayne cityState: ILCountry: USZip: 62895

Bo

Comments

4th of May, 2009

Bobby,
    I would be happy to help you out and find out what is going on.

In searching your email address on the HelpDesk system I did see one ticket that was 92 days old. I responded to that ticket myself then and after 4 days without a reply from you the ticket was automatically closed.

It looks like you have a recurring subscription setup in the amount of 6 USD monthly for a Streaming Services through our company which at the current time are not actively being used.

Again, I will be happy to help you.

If you would like to cancel your subscription please simply log into your account, click on My services, then on Cancel to the right of that service.
    The service will remain available to you until its expiration date at which time it will be removed from our system. Also when cancelling this will automatically cancel your recurring subscription so you will not be billed again.

If however you would like to continue using it I would be happy to do a free remote support session to get you setup and streaming.

James Henline.
    HelpDesk Manager.
    Spacial Audio Solutions LLC.