Space2let.com / Excess of Evil!

Dear Space2Let.com Customers and Prospects,

If you wish to register a domain name or book web space online - DON'T GO TO SPACE2LET.COM.

Here is an account of my emotional trauma at the hands of these online cons.

I am the domain contact for a website registered with Space2Let.com (since have changed company name to Internet World Wide, a method of deception to wash their previous bad image and to cheat more people of their monies), and my clients wanted the domain to be transferred. This domain transfer process is what ultimately proved how a domain registrar has been vested with 'super' powers to make end users and customers run around, pillar to post.

The company Internet World Wide, Bangalore (Formerly Space2Let.com) made me beg and plead to remove the registrar lock, in spite of my email authorization from the domain contact email. Then I had to go through 15 more days of begging, pleading, threats and emotional outbursts on Phone as well as email to request them for the Authorization Code / EPP COde for the .ORG domain. This code is mandatory to transfer a .ORG domain to another registrar. No, they did not give it. I contacted DotRegistrar, with whom Space2Let (Internet World Wide) have a bulk purchase reseller status, DotRegistrar were not of much help. In all this while, my client th actual owner of the domain, threatened to sue me in court for breach of contract and delaying the domain transfer.

I have still not got the EPP Key / Auth Code. The people responsible for this delay at Space2Let.com (Internet World Wide) , namely ladies called Jayashree and Padmasree have been lying time and again as to the status of the domain transfer and the emailing of the EPP Keys. I have till date not got what I wanted, and I continue to eat ### at SPACE2LET.COM (Internet World Wide). I feel like a bearded, naked, unfed slave bound with chains to a rocky prison wall, with no way out of this Island of Misery.

I am an experienced webmaster and manage over 200 domains, but this is the worst domain hosting/registration company that I have know in all my experience.

The people working at Space2Let (Internet World Wide), especially the support staff who attend phone calls cant communicate for nuts, they are as intelligent as trained parrots repeating the same sentences time and again. Most of the time they say "We will get back to you" , "We will check our records and revert" etc.

The Bottom Line: Space2Let (Internet World Wide) is a dumb Indian company (and I don't have anything against India, my best friends are Indians) run for Money Laundering. Its obvious, they don't care about customers, they don't mind losing customers, the CEO knows nothing of whats happening in the company, the support staff have no clue about support, or what their business is all about, they don't even have an idea about ICANN, dispute resolution, DNS, MX Records etc.

I have lost some of my clientele, who I had foolishly referred to host their domains on SPACE2LET.COM (Internet World Wide). I have been fortunate that they have not sued me to the extent that I clean toilets at a Motel in West Virginia.

My Only Advice :
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER DOMAIN NAMES OR HOST WITH SPACE2LET (Internet World Wide). YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DOMAIN NAME AND YOUR PEACE OF MIND.

Regards,
Damien.

Da

Comments

• Ra
      8th of Jan, 2007

Its a universal fact. SPACE2LET is the last and the least DOMAIN HIJACKER in the world. I have a big experience with them. They already hijacked my domain. I hope i will get it back, as publicdomainregistry is ready to give me a new control panel.

If you are trying to host a web, please be at least 5km away from SPACE2LET. Once if you register domain with them, its gone. You will loose that domain before you reach home.

They will force you to purchase new new web hosting packages from them, if we r not purchasing, they wont renew it, or they block it.

Rahul Aravind

• Ra
      9th of Mar, 2007

I have almost same kind of experience with Space2Let. I was registered my domain with them and one fine day I saw all email inbox is empty. And I was not able to login also.

And there the problem starts. The second day no page display for my web site. 2 weeks went off calling them mailing them. They will easily put on hold for 40-50 min, and no result.

The proprietor of Space2Let Mr. Harish told very clearly that this is what our service :-) and I can not shift my domain. They put my domain in LOCK mode. I felt so embarrassed, helpless...

Finally I contacted their Publicdomain Registry with whom Space2Let (Internetworld) has registered my domain. Did constant follow-up. Finally they given access to control panel and status made as ACTIVE.

I changed my domain... Thank God...

Rajeev

• As
      8th of Jun, 2007

I'm facing the same problem here. Could you please tell me how you (if at all) managed to free your domain from these fraudsters?

Ashwin.

13th of Aug, 2007

I totally agree with you all. I faced the same ### from them and they are the worst registrant around. I had a site with them and after a year wanted to transfer it to godaddy in USA and they just refused to do it. They actually locked my domain and godady was not able to transfer it to themselves. When i went to their office, the so called ### of a managing director of space2let was all crude and rude and refused to transfer my domain. A lot of dhamki and flashing of my press card made him shut his mouth and he unlocked the domain immediately out of fear.

I have experience with at least 5 registrants in bangalore and space2let is the worst and a CON. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Another problem i have faced over my stressful 1 year with them... they allow spammers to use their email server and a lot of time their servers crash because of it. I think there servers are in USA as they themselves are nothing but resellers but they definitely show the green sign to spammers. I have had my emails down for 3 - 4 days at times and the reason they gave me when i called their technical query number... get this this is funny in the silicon valley of India(They think we are all halwais and not IT literate), we are having technical difficulty in our servers(some ###ic mallus with funny accents too).

Anyway, STAY AWAY AND LETS CREATE A ANTI-SPACE2LET FORUM.

Regards,
    Samuel.

• Sn
      6th of Oct, 2007

After reading this all story, I was in fear that another Bangalore based hosting provider will hijack or deny my domain transfer. I was with them about 1 and half years. I have 2 domains and they registered the domains with their names. And after 1 and half years, I promoted heavily these domains and got PR of 5 and 4.

Then I created a account in Namechep.com and sent transfer request through it. Next day I contacted with them in phone and said that I sent a transfer request and they said they will look into this matter. Next day I waited for their reply. But nothing happens.

Then in the next day, I went through their website and started chatting with them. They asked my ID and Password of hosting, email address, payment receipts, Identity proof etc. and I given and emailed all of them.

Then I asked when I get my domain control panel? They said as soon as possible and gone from chat. Now what should I do? Nothing. Just wait for their email or call after some days waiting.

These things happened around 3-6 pm.

OK, my work time is over and now I have to go home. After some time I opened my mail box and found I got three mail from this hosting provider. I just opened one by one.

To my surprize, these are the subject lines;

mail 1. Confirmation of your Customer Registration....
    Your Login Url:
    Your ID:
    Your Password:

mail2. Domain-1 moved to your control panel in our sister site...
    mail3. Domain-2 moved to your control panel in our sister site..

Thats it!!! I just went to the above url and logged in. There is my domains. I just obtained the Authentication code and inserted into my namecheap EPP request form.

Now the domains are in namecheap.

Not only this time, always their service is a breeze... I really appreciate them.

Bottom line: If you get a host like this, it is your luck. So dont host domain and hosting in one place. Now you think who is this bangalore based hosting provider? Dont ask to me. Because I am not going to give his name.

Thanks,

• Ka
      5th of Nov, 2007

I faced similar problem, and my problem is still there. I sent a mail approx 2 months ago to space2let, and since then I made approximately 50 calls to them each minimum 10 minutes. but no luck

I even asked those people to give me padmasree's number but they said they are not allowed to give her number. I do not understand that she is in a bunker or president house.

If anybody has Padmasree's number please give it to me. I want to blast on that lady to reduce my frustration.

Thanks
    Kapil Agrawal..

• Bi
      13th of Dec, 2007

Belive me .... space 2 let... ( internet world wide) is a company of webhosting in bangalore ... owner harish and padma shree.... they r cheating people... one day they will suffer very badly... they have taken 20.000 from me... but now since 6 month .. they r not picking my call... they have only made home page... if i call to that company... they say u have to pay more money 4 them do the work... how can i belive them and pay money... the website of mine will not cost more than 5000.. dear friends plz dont burn ur finger... with this fords...

• Ks
      26th of Apr, 2008

dear friends,

space2let now called internet world wide is the worst company you can find in market for hosting websites.

the experience i am having with this company is

people working in customer care doesnt know anything about domains, hosting, databases, webservers, operating systems, etc. when you are talking to them you should define everything again before telling your problem.

customer care people doesnt know whether a database is created or not. the control panel these people use wont give correct information. to my knowledge the control panel cannot run scripts on the database server. when you click on create new database, it will say database created. but actual database create command should be given by the admin sitting in the US(or where ever the server is. what i mean to say is it is not in control of these people not even in control of CEO). customer care people think that by clicking on the create database button new database is created. after nearly 15 days of discussions on phone whith these illiterates i went to the office and explained how i can tell that the database is not created. then their admin in US created database for me. these people are just fools. they will be happy by seeing the message ’database created’.

server(apache, tomcat) suddenly stops working. we have to request them to start the servers. even they dont know that their servers got shutdown.

the amount they charge is nearly 5 times to their competitors. how they are able to manage in the market is by telling lies to their customers about their company and their competitors. i asked them how few of their competitors giving unlimited databases for free(ofcourse free databases like mysql and postgresql) where as these people charging for every database(Rs. 1500/-). they said it is not possible. now i have hosting space in another company where i can create unlimited number of databases only limitation is the hosting space 1GB. there are tens of companies in india which give much better service for much less price. some companies charge you like Rs. 18/MB space per year. you can pay for 5MB if you dont have much data to keep on server. if you can spend Rs. 5000/- per year in other companies, you can park unlimited websites, unlimited databases, unlimited ftp access, etc. only the limit is 1GB space. the amount is equal to parking 2 websites in space2let with 2 databases. these space2let people are buying space from these companies and giving only one database per website.

the CEO Padmasree and her husband Harish are a big frauds. these people doesnt know technical details about databases, webservers, etc. they are very rude towards their customers.

do not buy any domains or hosting space from space2let or internet world wide. you will be in trouble.

thanks.

• Kn
      13th of May, 2008

oops! I just registered my website 3 days back and still got no confirmation from them.

Should have seen this page some 1 week back.

13th of Jun, 2008

I have registered 10 domains with space2let. I am tired of calling them several times for the control panel (so as to transfer my domains to some other provider.)
    Is there any authority who can help us?
    Can anybody help me?

• Vi
      9th of Sep, 2008

I agree with you all. I 'd been hosting with them from around 2006 and stopped it by 2007. Their service is pathetic. The lady called Padmasree is very soft spoken and 'll some how convince people by flirting. If you say that you want to move the domain she 'll take you to Coffee Day or Movie to convince. But I request you not to get in to that trap.

Best wishes for their customers.

Vijay.

• Rp
      15th of May, 2009

Agree with everyone here. I had my domain registered here in 1997. Two years later they removed my database (AFTER I renewed for 2 more years). Worked myself down & said OK. Often their servers are down - no messages to advise about it.
    They migrated from hostflow to plesk - no messages.
    Till date I have not got any email on how to access the plesk panel.
    Phone calls (I am in Canada) have no result (too often there isnt anyone to answer despite their 'proud' claim of 24 hour line.
    Want to shift my domain to another but have been told that I need to pay to have this service.
    Any suggestions ?

- RPR.

• Ak
      19th of Jun, 2009

Space2let is still run by the same ol'bunch of incompetent people. Realizing that the Brand Name SPace2let is so bad, a few years back decided to change it to a more generic name called Internet worldwide .. I just realized that they have changed their brand name for the third time to Hosting Seva. What every name this company takes, it still has its offices at 25, Gover Road, Off Wheelers Road
    Cox Town, Bangalore - 5

They are terrible at hosting and dont ever trust the domain services, I had registered two domains under their company and with a year all the domain details were transferred over to them and it was locked so I could not do anything about it.

With such notorious business ethics run by Padmasree Harish and her poor unfortunate team at Hostingseva.com, I would completely avoid doing any sort of business with them.

Here is more proof that they are the same company at the same address.

Keywords: hostingseva, hostingseva.com, space2let.com, space2let, Padmasree Space2let, http://www.hostingseva.com/

• As
      12th of Jan, 2010

thanks people.

I was about to register my domain with these ppl. this blog has definitely been an eye-opener.

• Ar
      19th of Feb, 2010

Better Transfer You Domain to (Insight Innovative Solution). Because after transferring My domain to (Insight Innovative Solution) Now i am happy. They Are providing excellent service . So i am referring this company Register today.

Regards
    Arun.

• Ar
      19th of Feb, 2010

I just registered my website 3 days back with space2let and still its not actived they're service very poor. so i am referring a very good service provider in Bangalore (Insight Innovative Solution) just 10min my account get activated after that i am getting very good support from them. So please Register In (Insight Innovative Solution). Just click below the Link given http://www.iiwhosting.com/cart.php?gid=1)

• Ne
      27th of Oct, 2010

They are pack of cheap idiots who want to cheat discerning customers...hostingseva or space2let or internet worldwide as they are called are probably the worst hosting provider you can think of ! And yes..Kumar is the gangleader and harish/padmashree are the ring masters !!

• Hd
      14th of Jan, 2011

Hostingseva A good Hosting Company if you want 2 do the hosting or domain Registration do hosting in Hosting seva.com Contacts persons girish & sultan they will provide good service for you.

thank you!!!

• Sh
      24th of Aug, 2011

100% they are the big Cheaters in the world. They hacked my account and transferred 18 domain names to their account. Now they have blocked all domains.
    It seems i need to contact publicdomainregisty.com..
    Also, a branded company will never change their name, Mr. Harish and Padmasree Harish. have changed their company name for 3times. (SPACE2LET to Hostingseva to Internet World Wide )
    Laddy Padmasree Harish with crude and rude voice in harassment and saying that domains now cant be sent back to your account untill and unless you pay me some extra money. They openly and proudly say that they have hacked my domains and now i want to pay them fee for releasing and unlocking the domains.
    I will wait for next 10more hours, then will file IFR against Padmasree Harish proprietorship of SPACE2LET, Hostingseva and Internet World Wide

• Ga
      19th of Jan, 2013

Agree with all of you they are the worst ever service provider, once you tell them that you need to register a domain they will pounce on you and keep bugging you for making the payment and once the payment is done they don't even bother to respond and it's very difficult to get through them and have been experiencing this problem for the last ten days