Spa2Go / Scam

United States Review updated:
I purchased a Spa2Go from Comfort Line Products less than a year ago and had to replace the heating unit, which had failed, about 4 months later. Now 3 months later it has failed yet again. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get a replacement and keep getting the runaround. My spa is still under warranty but I can't seem to get the replacement part even after having agreed to pay the $89 shipping-labor surcharge cost.

This is obviously an inferior product. I could live with that if the company would at least live up to their warranty. My last resort is to contact VISA and file a complaint so that I can get my money back for this product.

A  5th of Jun, 2009 by
We purchased a Spa2Go and have had two defective powerpacks. They felt the first time they replaced the unit with 1/2 cost of shipping was a great deal. I totoally disagree when the unit was still under warranty. Now we have the second unit, which has sat unused now for over a year and I WILL NOT pay for another defective unit. I am still awaiting a response to my second email. I have researched and found numerous problems with these powerpacks. WE are stuck because there are not alternatives to repairing/replacing without more $$'s out of our pocket. Two units lasted us about 6 mos. What a disappointment to spend your hard earned money and then not be able to use the unit!!!
N  21st of Nov, 2010 by
I purchased a Spa 2 Go in Mar 2010. We placed it on our deck and by July the ever fading top began to tear. The company said "no coverage for UV damage". I was offered a UV top for $85.
By sept the bottom nylon skin began to tear and the word from the company was the same; no UV damage coverage.
The instructions don't say any where that you should not place it in the sun. Only the warranty lists that uv damage is not covered. I purchasewd the unit from ACTIVE FOREVER .COM, which promises 100% satisfaction. Well, their 100% only is good for 30 days! I attempted to negotiate a discounted price on replacement nylon skin and was offered $5 off ! WOW- a real slap in the face.
This unit is a piece of junk and the company is getting away with a major fleecing of consumers. On the phone they are rude and have a kiss off attitude.
NOTE; Buy from Walmart.com at a slightly higher price; their 100% guarantee is real.