SP LIFt / Mileading Advertising and Missing Terms and Conditions

SP Lift
What an absolute joke. This is what makes people stop trusting companies that try to sell their products.
When I saw their trial offer on a reputable website, they had offered a 14 day supply and I repeat "it said 14 day supply", and only to pay for shipping.
I did not receive the product for 40 days and discovered that my credit card had been charged $102 Canadian 14 days after the intial order. When I phoned to complain the customer service rep said no, you were suppose to phone back before 14 days from the intial order date to either cancel or order more. I absolutely know that it did not state this. As I have discovered with reading other complaints on websites about this company, there seems to be a similarity where other people have said the same thing. They did not see these terms and conditions as stated by the customer service rep.
So as it stands, I am out of pocket for the "sample offer with shipping fees only" for $102. Discovering a second charge of $103, I cancelled my credit card. Interesting fact to note: My credit card company informed me of a very interesting fact:

Let's use SP Lift as the example:
If you want to dispute a charge to your credit card, and you don't dispute it before 15 days, you are out of luck. Coicidence?
I don't think so. This is how these types of companies operate... Beware...

N  22nd of Apr, 2009 by

SP LIFt - scam

Don't fall on this product this is a total scam. I ordered Sp Lift believing that I will be paying only 4.99 US$ for shipping, for no reason after few minutes I changed my mind. I called the company to cancel my order, she gave me the cancellation number. I thought it was over but after 3 days I verified my credit card I have been charged 47 US$ already. I had to cancel my CC and I did'nt recieve any product not even a photo.
D  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 866-897-2464. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com
Have a great day
N  9th of Jul, 2009 by

SP LIFt - Billing me after I canceled product
New York
Phone: 718-429-3699

I just checked my balance. I had a $70.00 taken out of my acct. I didn't know why. It turns out to be SP Lift. I paid $4.95. for the initial product.

They took more out of my acct.
N  10th of Aug, 2009 by

SP LIFt - Billing me after I canceled product

It sounds as if we are all having the same issues with this company. I have canceled and continue to be billed for product I canceled. I even continued to receive the product after speaking to one of the phone reps stating to stop all further shipments and billing.

THEN she offered to send me a bottle for FREE after I told her I could not use the product. I did not understand this request at all. Furthermore, I received another bottle after verbally requesting cancellation.

I am sure disputing these charges with my credit card company.

Hopefully, enough people to state their complaint, and restructuring of their business PR will change for the benefit of their customers and company.

I have learned a great lesson: to thoroughly research and investigate a product online before ordering. If only I had seen this complaint board first, I would have NEVER ordered from SPLIFT!
D  11th of Aug, 2009 by
Hi my name is Michelle CSM, i noticed your complaint and wanted to take the time to help you with any concerns you are having. Please contact our Customer Service Department so that we may be able to assist you with your account. We do offer and honor a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can email us at info@verifyyourorder.com or call 866.540.9580 Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:30pm MST. Thanks