SP Beauty.com LiftSP / Took money out of my account

1 P.O. Box 2468-LFTRiverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-8972464

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is [protected]. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com
Have a great day

Comments

• Ca
      10th of Feb, 2009

sp lift co. needs to be up front about what they intend to do. very sneaking. I am cancelling.

• Su
      12th of Feb, 2009

I tried the product and did not like the way it made me feel. I was concerned about the risk free trial--I didn't read anywhere in their literature that I would be charged an additional amount for the product after a certain time. This is concerning to me. I do not want the product--or any more of it.

• Su
      12th of Feb, 2009

I just went back into the site and under a link it says that you will be billed and several other disclaimers. Should have looked further before ordering. It wasn't on the order page, just on the initial web site--and nothing about that came with the package that was sent. Not a good situation for a pricey product. If it was a truly worthwhile product, people would be asking for their product to be sure they had enough--I do that with things I like, and those companies get re-orders without these kinds of surprises.

• Ba
      12th of Feb, 2009

Wouldn't it be nice to find a company with integrity and honesty and a genuine forthcoming and enthusiasm about their product to actually step up to th plate? What a scam!
    If you use US mail there is no declaration of recurring costs, additional fees or customer obligations to BUY more of the product. The bottom line is...we will never buy any more. Too bad.

• Ba
      19th of Feb, 2009

Actually i never received the product even tho billed $4.95. When I tried to look it up it told me my order didn't exist (4066330). I was billed 1/15 and product was to be shipped within 2-5 business days. I will watch to make sure they charge the $79.95! I am glad I found this web page. SIGH

• Vi
      25th of Feb, 2009

I called to number that manager post here. I spoke two different person Alice and other identify as Costumer Service # 232. They don't help at all. I explained them I never received any sample and any product at all. First one -Alice- told me I was deliver sample on 2/10 and 2/11 and she has confirmations two attempt to deliver were fail. Even though address was wrong they charge me $79.95 and deliver same wrong address!!.

I spoke to Costumer Service #232 and she acts as machine. She doesn't acknowledge conversation about address mistake and repeat over and over "l have confirmation number Do you want it?"... When I asked for Manager to ask for a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee he posted here, she states no Manager is in this Service...no they are not happy to assist us!!!...Bad very bad way to do business...it looks like SCAM!!

2nd of Mar, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL ANY FURTHER ORDERS. HOW DO I ACCOMPLISH THIS REQUEST?

• Pe
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I agree with all this. I had the same problem and can't get anyone on the phone to fix it. There was not any claim on my site when I ordered the "free" sample that said that I was obligated in any other way. Then I received the 79.95 charge on my card. I can't call the company to cancel or tell them that I didn't receive whatever product was supposed to be worth that much! Why hasn't anyone been able to stop this Dr. After all the complaints on this site, it would seem we should have a class action suit against him. I for one am contacting an attorney about this. This is a scam

• Th
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I certainly do apologize for any misrepresented claims from any customer service agents. I assure you that it is not the practice simply treat you as though what you are saying isn't true. Our policy is that the customer is always right, and we do everything to extend a thoughtful and respectful resolution.

Also, no matter what, anyone can cancel any time at www.VerifyYourOrder.com. It's easy, it's automated (you don't have to deal with anyone, if you don't want to), and its 24/7.

If in the future anyone has any concerns about our customer service, or our policies, please do not hesitate to call and immediately ask for a supervisor, if one is not available, ask for a call back. Do not give your information before that point, as it is being written down to be handed to a supervisor. If you feel that anyone in particular, either by name or ID #, is treating you poorly, please make a full report with the supervisor as it is clearly not our intention, and it will be handled immediately. To ensure something is done and you feel your experience is unique or mishandled have them write down your name, number, the product in question, and tell them to hand it to the corporate Front Desk (the same place they clock in and out), and ask them to ask the front desk to make sure John McCann gets it. You will receive a supervisor call back very soon, as I will personally make sure of it.

Make sure to tell them you will wait on hold until they deliver the note.

I can assure you of quite a few things.
    1) Our only intention is to allow you to try our autoshipment programs for free, and allow you to experience a very high quality product without risk.
    2) We want you to be a customer for life, not a customer for 1 month who wants a refund, we do everything in our power to ensure you are 100% happy (so I am shocked at these experiences to be quite honest).
    3) If you are not happy with us or the product, we don't want to keep your money. It's your money, and it's risk free.
    4) We would never charge you without giving you all of the information about the trial and your agreement. We follow very strict government laws and regulations to ensure 100% compliance.

Lets work together to make sure you guys are taken care of, and that you no longer have any negative experiences. I will make sure you are handled with care. I assure you these are very isolated incidents.

• Me
      13th of Mar, 2009

i very much agree! you people should be ashamed of yourselves stealing money from poor innosent people.i went on line to the so called (www.verifyyourorder.com)to verify my order and it keeps saying no order. your people charged $6.33 and $38.34 to my card. i never even received any products. it is a scam. you had better put my money back on my card and cancell my so called order. if i hear no responce within 2 days .i am going to the police!you people make me sick scaming people like me who trusted your word on receiving the product you are selling! reminder you better put my money back on my card cofirmation # 4300468 i orded and was charged but never received DRI8668972464LIFTSP AND DRI866-897-0664 PISSED IN NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA!!!

• Oh
      13th of Mar, 2009

i agreed to a $2.95 shipping and handling fee for something i didn't recievce and 5 days later they took 79.95 out of my acct. with out my knowledge they say you have 30 days try 30 hrs i am cancelling my order as of now.#949-027-651 it says all i have to do is have this in writing and i will be printing this and having it notarize legally . and a copy will be sent to my lawyer if my refund is not done in 10 days. I have also called my bank and have had any futher fee trying to be taken from my acct from you blocked and i will be called if it does happen. this is nothing but a big scam i couldn't get to one person who spoke clear enough english. TO ANYONE OUT THERE IF YOU ARE JUST LOOKING TO SEE WHAT CHANCES THERE IS TO GETTING ONE OF THESE GRANTS THIS IS NOT THE SITE TO DO IT WITH. THIS SITE SHOULD BE A SHAMED OF THEMSEFVES FOR DECEIVING PEOPLE LIKE THIS... I'M TRYING TO HELP MY FAMILY AND ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IS STEALING MY MONEY... IF YOU JUST WANT FREE INFORMATION THIS IS NOT THE SITE TO GET IT AT ...

• Ro
      17th of Mar, 2009

I too was not aware I would be billed and keep getting more..Please send me an RMA for both shipments. Robin Miller
    1401 N Main St
    Higginsville MO 64037 romiller@galaxycable.net

• Ro
      17th of Mar, 2009

importent

23rd of Jun, 2009

RIP-OFF!!! We have been charged over $400.00. I am going to the Attorney Generals' office here in my state today to file a suit report for consumer fraud. My neighbor works for the major TV station here in New Hampshire and she is going to tell their consumer fraud reporter about this and hopefully they will do a story about this rip-off company. I am out of work and didn't know they automatically deducted this from my husbands account. I will do everything possible to get our money back. On top of it all, the stuff is GARBAGE. No results from the so-called "Trial Sample". I'm pissed!

• Le
      28th of Jul, 2009

I tried the product and it was good but they go into your account and take more than they tell you I wish they were a little more honest the product works after a month or so you see the diference. I wanr another bottle but am afraid to order it

2nd of Sep, 2010

I agreed to the 3.95 shipping and handling and then they took 89.95 out of my account. I need to learn not to try anything that they say is free. We seem to always get into trouble. We need to shut this type of fraud down. Don't order anything that says it is free. Eventually, they will have to quit because they will not making any money. I am furious. There was nothing that told me they would be billing me later.

Tina
    Henderson, KY

2nd of Sep, 2010

I wouldn't use a product from someone who cheats you like this. I don't care how good it works.

• Th
      22nd of Sep, 2010

I have just read about 20 complaints and I too came up with the same conclusion. I was to be charged $4.95 for shipping but I did not agree the the 89.95 charge which appeared on my credit card. The product did arrive as advertised with nothing stating that I would be charge the $89.95 if I did not cancel by a certain date. I am still trying to get my money back.

• 89
      12th of Jan, 2011

I was also taken. I paid the 2.95 S.H. This company is a scam & I am telling every body about the consumer fraud this company is doing. I also repported this to my Sears card. I want my 89.95 back!!

• Sh
      24th of Feb, 2011

customers please BEWARE before signing up!!! this company is a [censor]. I will call bbb today and file my claim. They took 89.95 dollars from my account on jan 20, 2011. i have never received any shipment of what I was charged for. I called and cancelled on Feb 1st, was told will be shipped. Called back today feb 24th, 2011, told " we have a backlog, blah blah blah." Who takes your money and promise you merchandize? then I am told they could give me a discounted price of 39.95, they should have done that in the first place. I did not know it was gonna cost me 89.95 for 2 tiny pieces of moisturizer!!!. By the way they say no refund. Do not give your bank info to them please.