Soy Base wiring harness used in new vehicles / ford f150 crew cab vehicle

1 Inver Grove Heights, MN, United States

We purchased a new 2016 Ford F-150 back on Oct. 2016; since then it has been in their shop three times due to different wiring functions stop working.

First time was about 1-3 months after we purchased it, the back up camera stopped working. Found the wire harness by the spare tire was chewed by a creature. Ford dealer and our insurance co paid for that.
2) was in March 25, 2018 when my husband started driving the truck it a warning light on it showing a code about map false sensor and it was found that the wire from the air intake or so was chewed.
3) Was in April 25, 2018 and the front windows on the driver side and passenger side die not function; the heating/ac controls did not function at all and the air bag warning light was on all the time. It was found the set of wires to those were eaten or chewed by a creature.

I know I don't have the exact warning light was on the 2nd one but I do have pictures of it if there was a way to send them to you. The biggest thing I would like Ford to do is if you are determined to put soy-base covering on wires, then wrap it in rodent protection tape or something so they can't EAT the WIRING...

Soy Base wiring harness used in new vehicles

Do