SouvenirIDs.com / Online Scam

This company is an online scam. They also go by spidentity.com. They don't send your product and they keep your money. I sent money and never recieved a poduct over a month. They just kept my money! There disclaimers are all lies. Trust me if you order from this site, you'll be very unhappy!

More SouvenirIDs.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

8th of Nov, 2006

SouvenirIDs.com is a scam. If you send money, you will lose it.

26th of Feb, 2007

Yeah right! You are the scam. You must be the competition cos it is so funny that you posted this and had me worried.

I was so upset and contacted them saying that i was really worried I would lose my money.

Well guess what, i received my order in less than a couple weeks, so you must be either the jerk who is just impatient or the competition. Is it any wonder... if you can't compete with them maybe you should get out of business.

I have been very happy with the order I received and the quality is fantastic so no worries, they are a great site and do good work... and if anyone reading this is skeptical just know that i am a happy camper and you should not believe the comments and see the web site yourself.

Dorreen

• Gi
      26th of Feb, 2007

These scam review sites promote themselves and a legitimate site will not post a review. just email and ask a site to reveiw another site. If they say negative stuff then it is a scam site.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES
    www.underground-review.com, www.fastids.com, www.fakeidman.co.uk, www.21overnight.com,www.theidcentre.com,newid.com/ID_cards.htm, www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp,www.fake-id.co.uk, fakeidreview.com, www.fakeidsguide.com

28th of Feb, 2007

Don't know what this person is talking about, but i got my id ordered from souvenirids.com. They sent to me in about two weeks.

Obvious someone from the review site is stating this falsely.

Dominquie

26th of Mar, 2007

Yeah, this must be the review comment to redirect to elsewhere. Got my stuff i ordered from souvenirids.com in a couple weeks. Maybe this person paid by check and that is why it is taking so long.

• Ej
      10th of Apr, 2007

I am thinking of buying a UK driving license novelty ID from this site. It does look an impressive website, and I reckon it could be good, but before i send any money, I was wondering if anyone else had bought a UK driving license from them, and how it turned out?

I would really appreciate someone getting in contact with me,
    Many thanks.

• Ka
      14th of Jun, 2007
    SouvenirIDs - Paid for the product and never recieved it!

The website WWW.SOUVENIRIDS.CO.UK is a fake.

This is a scam.

Don't buy anything from this site.

8th of Jan, 2008

I have recently sent off for my ID off Fluxcard.com and i have made a cheque, do you think i will receive my id?

I am really worried and any information about this website please email me.

Joe_11thrillkill@hotmail.com

This is my email as from above.

• Rh
      9th of Nov, 2008

Yeah, i got mine too. I only order a student card for international and received it in a week, so obvious this is posted by the momma who does not want you to buy or the competitor compay,
    souvenirids.com rocks

• A8
      4th of Mar, 2009

I have sent off for a card off them and I feel stupid as it hasn't come over a week now... but I'll let you know if anything gets sent X

• Fa
      28th of Aug, 2012

I'm working only this service
    General support: fakepass.com@gmail.com
    Technical support: fakepass.com.tech@gmail.com

Good luck!

• Pb
      28th of Jan, 2013

are the novelty id cards actually scannable?

• Gv
      26th of Feb, 2013

I sent my order out about 2 months ago and never got an orfer I paid with cash so it shouldn't have taken so long.. I still have not received my order of the id.. I believe it is a scam

• Pa
      27th of Feb, 2013

I just sent my info in and paid with cash ... I really hope they don't screw me if anyone knows the truth about this site please post below about your process you went through and if the Id looks legit and scannable ??

• Le
      2nd of Mar, 2013

cards from youfinishit.com are scannable...
    I'm thinking of buying a card from souvenirids.com. Anyone knows if they are legit?

• Po
      10th of Apr, 2013

It's been 3 weeks and I haven't gotten anything. I've sent them 3 emails through their webform in the last week and a half and they haven't responded to one of them. I also wrote their email address from their whois registration and received an automated response with a spam message.

What doesn't make sense is the website is meticulously done. Tons of information, images, and looks extraordinarily professional. Also the list of complaints online is very short. In theory, they should have hundreds upon hundreds of nasty comments and certainly not have lasted over a decade scamming people.

I don't know what the hell to think. I'll update this if I get anything, but for now it looks like I've been had.

• Po
      10th of Apr, 2013

Update: After bombarding them with emails they replied and said that international money orders take up to 30 days to clear and claimed it was in their disclosures. They claimed to have responded to my emails. Regardless, I'm glad to have heard from them.

From what I gather so far, even if you were to mail cash, all of the long distance mail travel takes weeks in itself and I'll bet you couldn't get anything faster than a month no matter what you do.

So for now I'm going to be patient. If I still don't have anything 3 weeks from now, I'll have at them again.

4th of Jun, 2013

Poncho did you ever receive your fake? Or was it a scam?

• Fr
      3rd of Apr, 2014

I've been waiting 6 months for my fake ID from them. They keep telling me it's coming, but I do not believe them!

• Fr
      3rd of Apr, 2014

I've been waiting 6 months for my fake ID. They suk!!!